• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. BackSet

Generation IV Remake Speculation

I think the prospect of Sinnoh news is causing us to collectively go into breakdown mode. I can only imagine what will happen if it actually is announced.
  2. BackSet

T'was a joke, my good man.
  3. BackSet

I hate that this is actually a viable prediction.
  4. BackSet

Nintendo promoting something like Pokemon Go or Unite would be like them promoting a Playstation Exclusive.
  5. BackSet

SwSh DLC doesn't count as a Switch game.
  6. BackSet

Got unsubbed from this thread again, dammit. So, what did I miss?
  7. BackSet

Any proof of this?
  8. BackSet

You mean that time Zelda tried to be Pokemon.
  9. BackSet

Not to mention that plenty of Pokemon not found in regions Ash has been too originally can be found in remakes, albeit most of them post game.
  10. BackSet

Why should it matter what Ash sees and does not see?
  11. BackSet

That's exactly what I meant and it was not a compliment.
  12. BackSet

So in other words, it was merely a main-series pokemon game.
  13. BackSet

Way I heard it it stands for Developer's System and Nintendo just went along with the Dual Screen thing cause why not.
  14. BackSet

People tend to call their two Digimon games Sun and Moon, too. I accidentally got a Digimon fan angry once by thinking he was talking about Pokemon.
  15. BackSet

Did Omega and Alpha actually have anything to do with ORAS other than just happening to be on the primal forms?
  16. BackSet

This legitimately sounds like the plot of a fan game.
  17. BackSet

Cyrus seems kind of Ultron-y when you think about it. Comics Ultron, not movie Ultron.
  18. BackSet

If the protagonists are anything like a certain aspiring Pokemon Master, then their first reaction upon seeing each other would be to battle.
  19. BackSet

If I wasn't so busy I'd write that fanfic. Of course, if it was an argument over whose main villain is worse it would come down to an argument between the Unova !uartet and the Alola Originals. And I guess maybe the Sinnoh Kids.
  20. BackSet

You're no fun.