• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Lone_Garurumon

Team Skull Speculation

I think this (and other things such as a resemblance to Lusamine and Lillie) is what's getting everyone thinking that Gladion's got more in common with Aether than it seems. Aether would clearly have the resources to make something like Type: Null, perhaps Gladion worked there, saw the horrible...
  2. Lone_Garurumon

Team Skull Speculation

I've already found BS, and I'm only up to 4:20 in that video so far. The Gen VI legendaries AREN'T Norse Mythology, they just happen to be the same animals. I just don't buy this whole theory in general. A lot of it just feels way to reachy. I also don't buy that there's going to be any sort of...
  3. Lone_Garurumon

Team Skull Speculation

I actually wouldn't object to giving Team Skull absolutely no relation to the mascot legendaries at all. Their goals at the moment just seem too... Small minded to bring in such a huge power like that. Everyone whose brought in the Mascots has had some huge, world changing goal. Team Rocket was...
  4. Lone_Garurumon

Team Skull Speculation

That does make a certain amount of sense, however, Guzma's statements about him and Kukui failing to become trial captains implies that his motives are actually rather personal. Though this doesn't mean there can't be a little something going on the side.
  5. Lone_Garurumon

Team Skull Speculation

BW Team Plasma... Granted nothing that wasn't totally new was in the Dex for those games so this may be a moot point.
  6. Lone_Garurumon

Team Skull Speculation

These guys look hilarious. I don't know if their punk attitude and mannerisms is supposed to be taken seriously, but I just crack up laughing whenever I see it. An interesting thing I've noticed which may or may not have been stated in this thread previously, Guzma seems out for revenge. He...