• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. SeanWheeler

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Well anyway, the Distortion World, do you think maybe they could make it more literally distorted and twisted with stretching and intentional glitches?
  2. SeanWheeler

That is extremely off-topic. Let's put the focus back on Sinnoh. We've got another thread about the Pokémon Presents so it's probably not the best to talk about tomorrows announcement either. But something I would like to discuss is, could the Distortion World make twisty effects, and make you...
  3. SeanWheeler

Well, having new Galarian Pokémon in the Expansion Pass is good enough. Honestly, I don't really care much about regional variants. I remember people mocking Exeggutor's long neck.
  4. SeanWheeler

There were complaints about no new Alola forms?
  5. SeanWheeler

Well, Bulbapedia would identify Pokémon by generation introduced and fans and TPC often make region synonymous with gens. New Pokémon introduced in the Diamond and Pearl remakes as evolved forms of Sinnohan variants would be Gen VIII Pokémon, not Gen IV, so would be more associated with Galar...
  6. SeanWheeler

A Pokémon that evolves from Eevee. That's it. Leafeon is a Sinnoh Eeveelution. They don't have to be all Kanto Pokémon, but all Kanto Pokémon have to exist at the time of Generation I. Baby Pokémon and new evolutions are associated with the region they're introduced in, not the home of their...
  7. SeanWheeler

I would want the National Dex included in every game. It's fun to listen to the cries of the seen Pokémon in National Dex order.
  8. SeanWheeler

No direct or presents? How did they reveal it? Was the title just typed in a tweet?
  9. SeanWheeler

I'd imagine it being silent. Sin-no-HAN doesn't really sound right.
  10. SeanWheeler

Even if there's not enough Fire types, they can add Arcanine and Darmanitan. No need for Sinnohan forms for that.
  11. SeanWheeler

Well, Dialga and Palkia would be the mascots, not Giratina, so maybe they'll keep the Spear Pillar events focused on the box legendary?
  12. SeanWheeler

I'm talking about evolution of regional forms. Like if Sudowoodo got a new evolution exclusive to it's Sinnohan form, like how Galarian Mr. Mime evolves into Mr. Rime.
  13. SeanWheeler

That was a typo. I meant the end of the Galar section of the National Dex.
  14. SeanWheeler

I'd rather not have new Sinnohan evolutions at the end of the Galar section of the National Dex. Diamond and Pearl already introduced enough new evolutions like Lickilicky, Magnezone, Electivire, Magmortar, Froslass, Roserade, Togekiss, Probopass, Dusknoir, Ambipom, Leafeon, Glaceon, etc. The...
  15. SeanWheeler

Arceus is an overrated Pokémon. Nobody's National Dex number will change. They never changed the numbers of the past legendaries and mythicals, and they even separated evolution families in different regions.
  16. SeanWheeler

Sylveon should be the only new evolution in the Sinnoh Dex. Since Mr. Rime evolves from a Galarian Mr. Mime which would likely be a post-game trade, it can be left out of the Sinnoh Dex.
  17. SeanWheeler

Those are considered Galar Pokémon.
  18. SeanWheeler

Meltan was introduce in Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee, but it's not a Kanto Pokémon because it's not part of the original 151. Any new evolutions introduced in the remakes would be after Calyrex in the National Dex that's still used on the official site and Pokémon Home. There were Sinnoh Pokémon...
  19. SeanWheeler

Bonsly already evolved into the standard Sudowoodo in Sinnoh. And there was a Rock Incense to explain Bonsly's absense from previous generations. To retcon Bonsly's evolution into a new kind of Sudowoodo in the remakes of the games that introduced Bonsly would be messy. Even worse than a whole...
  20. SeanWheeler

Mr. Rime can be in the Pokédex if they need to include him. But no Sinnohan forms for Pokémon obtainable in Diamond & Pearl (like Sudowoodo. You forget that it evolved from Bonsly, a Sinnoh Pokémon), nor Pokémon outside of the Sinnoh Dex. Also, I don't want any Pokémon to be in a state of...