• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. SerenaToAlola

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Because Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds? :wynaut:
  2. SerenaToAlola

250 + Gastrodon in the West and 250 + Gastrodon in the East. That's the only way to go!
  3. SerenaToAlola

I was thinking of Kanto as a sequel in relation to Alola, given that Lillie visits Kanto after the SM games. Not necessarily a sequel following Lillie but a Kanto with a time skip.
  4. SerenaToAlola

IA with your points but still, I think it could be interesting, or at least more so than a traditional remake. All of GF's offering on the Switch has been middling so far albeit extremely well received so IA that there really isn't any indication that they will stray from their formula. I'm just...
  5. SerenaToAlola

Ok I can accept that it is not that easy to port the (3)DS games over to the switch but still, I don't think there's a need for remakes. I am hoping for them to really switch up the formula and the only way I can see that happening is a MMORPG. Sequels would have been a no brainer but it seems...
  6. SerenaToAlola

The DS games can still be played on the 3DS and they could easily do a port for the Switch. I know we all love to talk about how lazy and greedy Gamefreak are but I'm just saying that there isn't really an urgent need for remakes and that they are not for me anymore. :enzap:
  7. SerenaToAlola

I honestly think it's time to stop with the remakes. I can understand the need to remake the gameboy games based on how barebones the original graphics and game mechanics were. With RSE to ORAS, there isn't much of a change mechanics-wise aside from the incorporation of the fairy type and megas...
  8. SerenaToAlola

Pokemon Sky Diamond Ocean Pearl
  9. SerenaToAlola

Curiously, Centiskorch is one of those pokemon that I feel would look unfinished without the Gigantamax form. I don't expect it to be a complete rollercoaster but I always felt like it's regular form is a little too short and disproportionate for a final stage Pokemon. Similarly, Sandacoda is...
  10. SerenaToAlola

And unfortunately, that's the fate half the Gen 8 mons will suffer when Gigantamax forms get scrapped for the next generation.
  11. SerenaToAlola

Ironically, none of the Kalos starters can Mega evolve.
  12. SerenaToAlola

I think people are overreacting to the possibility of having remakes in the LGPE-style. I mean, what exactly is the difference between LGPE and Swoosh? DP already had held items and abilities, if they cut it out that would be shocking. If they cut out HMs, that would actually be fantastic. If...
  13. SerenaToAlola

This is so silly, like they should make the regions unique by incorporating unique design elements, not by cutting QoL features and pokemon species from the code entirely.
  14. SerenaToAlola

The Komainu and the Shisa is the inspiration behind a rock Arcanine. Yes I saw this and I like it but I'm not sure if it has anything to do with Hokkaido or Japan? Personally, I would love it if they add new variants but the most likely I think is dimensional forms where they all look kinda...
  15. SerenaToAlola

Thanks! Of these pokemon, I can't really see any of them having regional variants aside from maybe Ekans and Growlithe and maybe Teddiursa. A pure flying or Rock type Growlithe would have been cool. IDK what Ekans could be though.
  16. SerenaToAlola

What were those pokemon?
  17. SerenaToAlola

Well, I'm not in those camps but if the only thing they're gonna reveal in 30 days' time is the title, this could be wild cause everyone would probably think that they're introducing two new types or something.
  18. SerenaToAlola

What about Light Diamond and Sound Pearl? Heart and Gold had nothing to do with Gold and Silver, neither did Alpha and Omega with Ruby and Sapphire. Oh and mega definitely has to come back. They can tie it to the anime with Ash's Mega Lucario vs Goh's Gigantamax Cinderace. If all of the...
  19. SerenaToAlola

I wouldn't say retcon since megas and dynamax are very different. But I wish they had made gigantamax forms similar to megas in the post-game and let them be used outside of the stadium/raid context without being super-sized if they hold an item or something?
  20. SerenaToAlola

Oh true, I forgot they were new since they were announced so far in advance. Well, I wish more random "normal" pokemon would have gotten them.