• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Dizzard

Team Skull Speculation

Sure but I hope not. It doesn't sound that interesting. (It sounds like what happens to every team in the end)
  2. Dizzard

Team Skull Speculation

I don't know so much about Guzma, but Plumeria gives me the impression that the team in general care about each other a lot more than past teams. So I'm not sure how likely that "driving away the rest of his team" part is really. I think it would be really refreshing to have villains that stick...
  3. Dizzard

Team Skull Speculation

Does anyone else get the feeling Team Skull might not be the main villains? I don't know, I'm just getting that vibe. Considering they're shaking up the progression of the game so much with the Island Trials I don't think it's much of a stretch to think they might pull something unusual with the...
  4. Dizzard

Team Skull Speculation

Can someone call me crazy for thinking this but for a while I've been wondering if Team Skull will only have gen 1 and gen 2 Pokemon. I know it's silly but the Alolan forms are making me paranoid. If they don't end up using the Duskull line I won't know what to think...
  5. Dizzard

Team Skull Speculation

I love how the grunts have to buy their own uniforms. Those cheapskates. I wasn't sure about these guys at first but they're growing on me. They're "chaos for the sake of chaos" attitude is pretty refreshing after so many teams with serious and more focused goals. (I'm sure these guys will...