• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. RC821

Generation IV Remake Speculation

If there is a Hall of Origin story, I would definitely play the remakes because the Azure Flute is not available because Masuda thought it was "too confusing". If Game Freak decides to have the Azure Flute in the remakes, it can be a item that can be used in that story. Speaking of stories...
  2. RC821

I have a feeling that Game Freak went silent after the SwSh DLC. They are not ready for remakes yet, but who knows.
  3. RC821

I had a feeling that SwSh might make a huge comeback. I get that the games are good but to me, it still needs a lot of work. While I do believe there will be remakes, I don't think it is a good time to reveal them right now.
  4. RC821

If GF still keeps on working on SwSh, maybe the remake design of Cynthia will make a cameo appearance.
  5. RC821

What about Z Moves?
  6. RC821

That here is the reason why GF needs to change their corporate strategy.
  7. RC821

When it comes to future games like the Sinnoh remakes, I think Game Freak should make potential changes a la Square Enix. Creatures Inc should make changes too because they are responsible for the models (contrary to popular belief).
  8. RC821

Not everyone likes Z Moves, Mega evolutions, Battle frontier, etc.
  9. RC821

I do hope Charon will be fought in the remakes. It is a shame we didn't fight him.
  10. RC821

Remakes or not, I am excited.
  11. RC821

Team Battles would be interesting in the remakes. I seen Team Battles in the XY anime and I thought to myself, why can't they include that in the main games.
  12. RC821

I want the Vs. Seeker back, so that I can battle trainers over again. I missed this feature a lot.
  13. RC821

Look, they can bring the National Dex back in Sword and Shield earlier in a future update.
  14. RC821

I actually seen posts made by people stating that the Sinnoh remakes should be released in 2022.
  15. RC821

Yeah. If possible, Gen VIII could surpass Gen IV as the longest Pokemon generation if there are a lot of updates to the Sinnoh remakes and Sword and Shield.
  16. RC821

Well, Game Freak can still support Sword and Shield even after they made a new game. Square Enix did the same technique with their older games.
  17. RC821

If they are still working on improving SwSh with updates, Gen 4 remakes might had to be delayed unless they want to go the Emerald and FireRed/LeafGreen route.
  18. RC821

If they announced another expansion pass or an overhaul update to Pokemon Sword and Shield along with the Sinnoh remakes, they going to be like Pokemon Emerald and Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen of 3D Pokemon games.
  19. RC821

We should take it with a grain of salt. Sometimes, he may gets the predictions wrong.
  20. RC821

Yes. That too. It seems to me that the Pokemarts can be only found in regions that are based on Japan.