• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. P

Team Skull Speculation

I'm gonna step back and say I don't actually see how the idea @tyguy723 proposed is similar to a holy war at all. I mean, why isn't the conflict between Team Magma and Team Aqua a holy war? It's for power but it's also based on their beliefs that there should be more land/water. And just having...
  2. P

Team Skull Speculation

Hmmm I'm liking the city-by-city villain idea, but what I would like to unify it in a way I think a Pokemon game would... So let's say there are gangs in a few cities, initially that have nothing to do with each other. However, by the time the game starts, these gangs are all contacted by a...
  3. P

Team Skull Speculation

Hmm I was just thinking, maybe Sun and Moon, instead of Day and Night, could have something to do with Heat and Cold? Maybe the region is split in two horizontally, with the top half being mostly snowy, the bottom being mostly warm (or the other way around.) (And the extreme top would be...
  4. P

Team Skull Speculation

Absolutely agree with the "Team" formula, getting old. I mean the name at least? Call them something else. As for what the "villains" of the game do, whether they are "Team X" or not, something related to Eclipses would be awesome... I'm reminded of those Avatar: The Last Airbender episodes...