• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. SlowGinFizzzz

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Lol they already took the clip down. But wow, this looks much better than anything I would've dared to expect. And it totally makes sense for Game Freak to outsource the "traditional" remake so they can focus on the open-world one, it's what Nintendo has been doing for years with their Zelda...
  2. SlowGinFizzzz

This whole numbering issue is one of reasons why I don't miss the National Dex at all. I much prefer the Regional Dexes where Pokémon that belong together are actually listed together, e. g. Elekid –> Electabuzz –> Electivire, or Eevee + all of its evolutions regardless when they were...
  3. SlowGinFizzzz

Regardless of the (presumably) upcoming Sinnoh remakes and any potential future Let's Go games, I could actually see them doing this with everything up until gen. 3 since these 1) don't require a second screen and therefore wouldn't need much adapting/optimising for the Switch, and 2) they've...
  4. SlowGinFizzzz

It's a game developed for a Nintendo system and published by Nintendo, as you can see here.
  5. SlowGinFizzzz

The brand Pokémon is owned by The Pokémon Company, which is only one third Nintendo. The main point of this differentiation between Direct and Presents seems to be that the latter also (but not necessarily exclusively) includes stuff like Pokémon Go (Niantic) or Pokémon Unite (TiMi), whereas...
  6. SlowGinFizzzz

Should I be worried that this is a Pokémon Presents rather than a Pokémon Direct, though? The last Pokémon Presents didn't exactly go down gloriously, after all...
  7. SlowGinFizzzz

Finally! 26 hours until Sinnoh hopefully!
  8. SlowGinFizzzz

I think for FireRed/LeafGreen, the main reason was the total unavailability of many gen. 1 and almost all gen. 2 'mons in Ruby/Sapphire?
  9. SlowGinFizzzz

Maybe "Let's Go Catching" is just some DLC for Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee that will add Johto, the Sevii Islands, held items, abilities, and all Pokémon up until Celebi (+ their cross-gen evolutions)?
  10. SlowGinFizzzz

Regarding the feedback from fans... I think they do listen, but mostly just to Japanese fans (at least it used to be like that), which I am not happy about, but can somewhat understand. Wasn't it confirmed by Game Freak themselves that there was a rather mixed response to the "confusing" nature...
  11. SlowGinFizzzz

It doesn't have The Pokémon Company's logo in the bottom right corner, so I'm not sure if it's legit. :/
  12. SlowGinFizzzz

I wonder what kind of "Let's Go elements" it could be that we could see in the Sinnoh remakes? I don't think they'd remove the classic catching mechanic again; the only games I could see this in again would be more Let's Go titles (Let's Go Johto specifically). The removal of held items and...
  13. SlowGinFizzzz

I would literally die if they made Arceus, Darkrai, and Shaymin all available in the actual game. Please don't let me down, Game Freak!
  14. SlowGinFizzzz

Whether or not the Sinnoh or Unova (or even Kalos) games are considered to still be playable and recent enough or whether a remake would be deemed worthwhile (according to whom?) doesn't really matter. What matters is that the DS has been dead for a decade and it's virtually impossible to get a...
  15. SlowGinFizzzz

The Poffin Case really is somewhat unexpected to me, I would've though the Underground Explorer Kit would be a more obvious choice?
  16. SlowGinFizzzz

The Let's Go games can be (and have been) rightfully criticised for a number of things, but the dungeon design is definitely not among them. Mt. Moon, Rock Tunnel, Silph Co., and the Pokémon Mansion are still as confusing/challenging to navigate as ever and are certainly more similar to Sinnoh's...
  17. SlowGinFizzzz

I'd be fine with Glaceon and Leafeon evolving via Ice Stone and Leaf Stone items (especially because it takes forever to have Glaceon available otherwise), but Probopass and Magnezone should keep their Mt. Coronet evolution method, I think it just works really well lore-wise. Plus, Mt. Coronet...
  18. SlowGinFizzzz

If they want to introduce a regional variant, they will. If nothing else works, they can always play the multiverse card.
  19. SlowGinFizzzz

Would you?