• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. TechSkylander1518

Generation IV Remake Speculation

I doubt it. The "version" part is typically left out of conversation, anyways. It would probably just lead to confusion with people thinking it was an official emulator for the DS game down the line.
  2. TechSkylander1518

Pretty sure they never used the term "generation" in any official way. No, I don't, because the "confusion" only comes from the stubborn insistence that National Pokedex number should also dictate what region a Pokemon is associated with, when that's not something with any real basis. Awfully...
  3. TechSkylander1518

Yeah, good catch lol Why is it a Sinnoh Eeveelution? I can evolve Eevee into Leafeon in Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, Alola, and Galar- why should it be classified as a Sinnoh Eeveelution? According to who? These all just seem like arbitrary rules you thought up yourself, not anything with canon...
  4. TechSkylander1518

Locking in my guess for Infinite Diamond and Eternal Pearl. X of Y is a fun naming style, but probably not what they'll use, and Infinity Diamond/Eternity Pearl makes them sound too much like collectable magic stones, like the Chaos Emeralds or Infinity Stones. If (fingers crossed) the Presents...
  5. TechSkylander1518

I sincerely doubt that Pokemon made Post Malone change one word while covering a song that was released before Pokemon with the expectation that fans would identify the one difference and recognize it as a clue hinting at remakes. I'm pretty sure it's just Malone putting his own spin on things-...
  6. TechSkylander1518

Also, not to be an asshole but between this and actually giving regizap the time of day I really think Centro needs to be taken down from the throne they're on lol. (Not like "we need to destroy them", just "people shouldn't take their word as gospel") Clearly they're good at datamining DLC...
  7. TechSkylander1518

Tracing that back to its source, it's from this 4Chan post: Sidenote- getting pissed at these accounts that'll post part of a leak but not the original context it was posted in. This post literally came with its own expiration date but they'll leave that out, and why? Because it'll get more...
  8. TechSkylander1518

Sean, we've had this exact discussion before already. At least come up with some new points if you're going to rehash the conversation again.
  9. TechSkylander1518

Yeah, that seems to be what they meant. (The screenshot even has Umbra as the logo instead of Ombra) ...You realize loot crates actually cost money, right?
  10. TechSkylander1518

Obvious BS. Giratina theme for Pearl and Arceus theme for Diamond, despite them not having any specific connection to one cover legendary over the other Youtube only displays videos like that in Youtube Studio mode, and for that specific cutoff, you'd have to have the page zoomed in to 110%. (I...
  11. TechSkylander1518

You're not spending actual money on it, though. Elements of chance in a game aren't the same as gambling, otherwise, every card game ever would qualify as gambling.
  12. TechSkylander1518

Remember, "Let's Go Catching" only comes from a guy who just steals other people's leaks and passes them off as their own. You don't really have to be worried it's true at all lol.
  13. TechSkylander1518

I guess. I just don't really see why a leaker would contact a popular figure to share the information rather than leak it themselves and get the attention for it, or just post anonymously if they didn't want attention. He's also made a point of saying he avoided leaks for SwSh- View...
  14. TechSkylander1518

Does Pokemon usually share info with VGC players?
  15. TechSkylander1518

I mean, that's true, but with only four remakes out there, there's only so many months they can cover. May definitely seems more likely looking at patterns, since ORAS, LGPE, and HGSS were all announced then, but I don't think it's really logical to say that you can totally rule out all other...
  16. TechSkylander1518

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. Still, though, given how sketchy Regizap is, I'm more inclined to believe this is just "Oh yeah they're talking about remakes too", and not "Oh yeah this guy who just steals other people's leaks is totally legit and knowledgable." Also I just noticed that...
  17. TechSkylander1518

"Slightly more darker-skinned" is not the same as making someone black lol. I'll cop to the Archie change, but it's worth pointing out that A) Archive never appeared outside of RSE until ORAS, Crasher Wake appears in BW in the PWT and even in a brief overworld cutscene, and B) Archie's changes...
  18. TechSkylander1518

It reads to me like they're saying there's remakes and a game called "Let's Go: Catching", which sounds dumb as hell. I'm skeptical of this- this account only has some 500 followers, which is not at all what I'd expect for an account that broke SwSh leaks. (For comparison, CentroLeaks has 93.4k...