• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Mitchman

Team Skull Speculation

Of course its sarcasm. Drill Dozer is one of my favorite games and I actually hope to god someone in Team Skull or one of the Pokemon inyroduced in Alola is a refefence to the Skullkers. Maybe even an Alolan Excadrill that is primarily red/yellow.
  2. Mitchman

Team Skull Speculation

I was wondering why team skull seamed familiar, and I found it. Gamefreak are so uncreative they copied the idea of the antagonists having a skull theme from some smalle but brilliant game called Drill Dozer. What a ripoff!
  3. Mitchman

Team Skull Speculation

I think Team Flare was the only exception in this department, I don' recall the sages for BW or even the Admins of Galactic being revealed besides maybe one or two.
  4. Mitchman

Team Skull Speculation

@Esserise That's what I love the most about Team Skull(and the games in general), there is something very gen 5 in it all, from their character design to the music. Now if they also get the characterization on the same levels as gen 5 or surpass it, then this definitely the best team yet...
  5. Mitchman

Team Skull Speculation

I think we will see something of that sort. Crazy idea here, but I think Lillie is going to be revealed to either be a cousin or his little sister, and the girls hate for battles comes from the Team Skull antics. Going one step further, this is how Zygarde could tie into the plot, lillie slowly...
  6. Mitchman

Team Skull Speculation

Right, but there is somerhing more enticing about the way their takeover is being presented. Of course its due to the hardware and what not, but Team Skull placing barricadea and what not to defend their position is better then NPCs being placed at the doorways of every building.
  7. Mitchman

Team Skull Speculation

Yeah they seemingly have taken over that city, its pretty cool to see an evil team actually have so much of a presence in the game. So English Trailer is also out, and now we have both the Encounter and Battle Music. Definitely interesting, but I need to hear more. Game is giving me crazy B2W2...
  8. Mitchman

Team Skull Speculation

It might be a retread of Sycamore and Lysandre being acquaintances, but I think Guzma and Kukui have history. My guess is that they were childhood friends and did the trials together, and both failed for some reason or other. Kukui however excepted his failure and followed the path of research...
  9. Mitchman

Team Skull Speculation

That's the best part, you have this street gang which would feel more at home in Kanto or Unova which are the most urbanized regions, in the one region which can compete with Johto for the most rural.
  10. Mitchman

Team Skull Speculation

Mind posting a screenshot for an example? Cause if true, wow. Team Skull possibly having beef with the island challenges, the Tapu 4 and the spiritual angle to the whole main quest would be a great setup for the plot. Also now that we have much clearer pics taken of the mag, Guzuma isn't...
  11. Mitchman

Team Skull Speculation

If the evil teams base is a pirate ship, then god is real. Team Plasma Frigate was the best evil base in the series, so a new take on the concept is welcomed.
  12. Mitchman

Team Skull Speculation

Classic smug Anime face. I bet you anything the crazy bastard will be wearing them with the biggest shit eating grin on the planet, and it will be glorious. Guzuma has a Z Bracelet above his gold watch, and I am assuming the purple gem is for poison. You know, cause fairies are weak to Poison...