• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. techitisJ

Team Skull Speculation

I totally agree with this. He really pulls off the edgy feel. The way he moves in game. His movements are rough. I'm really hoping that he becomes a rival of sorts. He could be my new Silver XD.
  2. techitisJ

Team Skull Speculation

Going off of the idea that Team Skull are pirates, I think it would be a really cool idea that your first encounter with them (or maybe with the leader, if the team is introduced earlier) would be on a boat. Your sailing from the first Island to the second one, and your ship is halted by...