• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Mega Gigantamax Charizard

Generation IV Remake Speculation

My bad, Let's Go are main series, I'm just saying that it make zero since include Let's go catching mechanic in main core series, So I apologize for the misconception. Plus I've never played Let's go, because I feel you need Pokemon Go to play Let's Go, and I'm not a big fan of the Catching...
  2. Mega Gigantamax Charizard

The leak about DP remakes with Let's go catching mechanic is debunked I don't know why people are getting confused, DP remakes are Main core series and Let's Go are the side series, Plus Why would Gamefreak add let's go catching mechanic in the core series, that make zero since, Especially if...
  3. Mega Gigantamax Charizard

View: https://twitter.com/CentroLeaks/status/1364325944077541379 This could be for Let's Go Johto, but take it with a grain of salt View: https://twitter.com/CentroLeaks/status/1364334100656586758 Just in case we do get DP remake, It will never EVER have Let's Go Catching mechanic, Main...
  4. Mega Gigantamax Charizard

They're speculation that pokemon direct being on 25th, since Pokemon Sun and Moon direct came out on February 26th one day before 20th anniversary Pokemon Day. It could be that scenario, or it could be on February 27th, which 25th anniversary, I doubt that they would announce all in one day...
  5. Mega Gigantamax Charizard

Adamant and Lustrous forms or Gigantamaxing forms?
  6. Mega Gigantamax Charizard

TBH, Gamefreak should've stuck with Megas and Z-move, I don't mind if Dynamax/Gigantamax turns into a boss battle, Imagine Giratina gets Gigantamax form in Distortion World. I feel like Megas be a fit in Sinnoh remakes, but I having a feeling GF might pull a XY/ORAS move by sticking with...
  7. Mega Gigantamax Charizard

I'm wondering, in USUM, it looks like Bad team leader conquered the region and manage to capture the legendary pokemon, failed to do so in Diamond/Pearl, and Platinum (because Giratina interrupt his plan), so if he'd succeed in Diamond/Pearl, what that leave with remake, will it be a remake or...
  8. Mega Gigantamax Charizard

That's entirely different from USUM, we got form changes, 2 new UBs, especially GF was considering new alolan forms, but they decide to scrap those ideas to focus more on the switch, so I don't think actually new pokemon introduce in Gen IV remake is likely. Although in DP, they do have new...
  9. Mega Gigantamax Charizard

Yeah but this different though, introducing a generation isn't different, this is GF gamefreak, they change things up because the fans always something, but it exactly the way they were expecting, see GF always surprise the fans: In Gen V after we got BW, the fans were expecting Gray, but that...
  10. Mega Gigantamax Charizard

Introducing new pokemon in Sinnoh remake is highly unlikely, having form changes For example, New Megas, and possibly some Sinnoh form would be likely. I don't see them introducing new pokemon in a remake, the UBs are an exception, because they're not consider pokemon, but they are.
  11. Mega Gigantamax Charizard

At least they'll still be a chance of Diamond/Pearl Remake, although we won't them after Gen VIII. I was looking forward to Sinnoh Sequel, so GF could break the pattern of remake, If Masuda is still interested in remake, then I'm looking forward to DP Remake.
  12. Mega Gigantamax Charizard

Okay we'll stick with Sinnoh Sequels then.
  13. Mega Gigantamax Charizard

The whole purpose of Remake, is too remake the originals, especially like paired game like DP would increase the sale, having it on single pair like Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, and Platinum would decrease the sales. So far GF been putting Third game add-ons the original remake, Tbh, I don't want...
  14. Mega Gigantamax Charizard

I doubt they'll remake Platinum, because they don't remake third game, Instead of them remake the originals and put some Third game DLC like Expansion of third game, I would prefer an entire different story, that's where sequel will come in.
  15. Mega Gigantamax Charizard

I would prefer Sinnoh Sequel, or "Alternate Version" of Sinnoh is the best way to celebrate the 12th anniversary of DP. A sequel would be a story changer in Sinnoh instead of a remake.
  16. Mega Gigantamax Charizard

I don't see US/UM as a third game, although you right we should wait till we get some new info.
  17. Mega Gigantamax Charizard

I wouldn't mind Sinnoh Sequels myself, Tbh, I'm getting tired o remake anyway, it's likely GF would stop doing remake in future, like they did Third games.
  18. Mega Gigantamax Charizard

I'm not saying it's confirmed or anything. Although, I doubt it'll remain the same like it did in Sun/Moon if the UB get a bigger plot in the story.
  19. Mega Gigantamax Charizard

With Ultra space getting it's huge expansion like they did Distortion World in Platinum, I wonder if this'll hint toward Sinnoh Remake/Sequel.
  20. Mega Gigantamax Charizard

What's the difference between Ultra Space and Distortion World?