• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. L

WANT: DW Females

GengarEatBanana That's fine. It'll probably be better if you post/VM whenever you can trade. I'll be around after 6:00 pm my time.
  2. L

GengarEatBanana Awesome. Can't trade until later so I'll VM you whenever I can trade.
  3. L

GengarEatBanana I'll take the Zapdos then. Articuno's nature is not the best of natures for it. So do you want to trade my Abra, Slowpoke, Mr.Mime, Natu and Bagon for a Chatot, Feebas, Zapdos, ES Dratini and 1 water stone? If you have a Milotic, I'll rather have that instead but a Feebas...
  4. L

GengarEatBanana It's okay but what nature is the Zapdos and Articuno? Sorry for all of the questions.
  5. L

GengarEatBanana Yeah, that Dratini works just fine. You wanted that Abra, Slowpoke, Mr.Mime, Natu and Bagon, right? Don't mind getting all of them for you, just need to breed them. What nature is the Entei? Kinda want that.
  6. L

GengarEatBanana This one's kinda hard but you wouldn't happen to have a male Extremespeed Dratini would you? Otherwise, I'm looking for a Chatot, Feebas/Milotic and some Sun/Water/Thunder stones. Also, which legendaries are untouched? Kinda interested. Did you still need a DW Abra? It...
  7. L

I have these DW females that haven't been already mentioned: Spoink, Shuppet, Shellos, Slowpoke, Tangela, Hippopotas, Mawile, Phanpy, Kangaskhan, Buizel, Mr. Mime, Swablu, Corsola, Drowzee, Lileep, Corphish, Meowth, Hoppip, Bagon, Lapras, Larvitar, Smoochum, Chansey/Happiny, Skorupi, Shinx...
  8. L

DO WANT: Female DW Spiritomb - complete!

Re: DO WANT: Female DW Spiritomb Don't mention it. Thanks for the Eevee!
  9. L

Re: DO WANT: Female DW Spiritomb Not a problem. Oh, and if could attach a Big Pearl to the Eevee, that would be awesome. Got the Spiritomb, so I'll be on Wifi in a minute.
  10. L

Re: DO WANT: Female DW Spiritomb Cool. Still breeding the Spiritomb so I'll edit this post again when the female shows up.
  11. L

Re: DO WANT: Female DW Spiritomb If you can change the name to Soteria, that would be great. It's a name from mythology. Nicknaming the Spiritomb is not a problem. Give me a bit and I'll have the Spiritomb ready to go.
  12. L

Re: DO WANT: Female DW Spiritomb Hello. I can breed you a DW Spiritomb. I'll trade for the Timid DW female Eevee.
  13. L

Restarting Diamond --Clearing Out PC Boxes

I'll take the Feebas, Cranidos, Machoke, Skitty, Chansey, Grotle, and 2 mystery eggs for Soul Silver. FC's in sig. By the way, looking at your list...what's a Floaty and a Buzzybee?
  14. L

Pichu Pichu!!

KantoMasta # you want: 2 Specific gender?: 1 male, 1 female Nature?: Doesn't matter
  15. L

EV Berries! Giving Shinies (Closed)

Re: EV Berries! Giving Shinies Cosmos I meant I was gonna give two HP berries and two Speed berries for the two shinies. If you wanted the entire six berry set per shiny, that can be easily done as well. Doesn't matter to me either way. Just let me know.
  16. L

Re: EV Berries! Giving Shinies Cosmos I have 2 of each of those ready in my inventory. Just the two shinies I asked for will be good. Won't be able to trade until later so I'll send you a PM ready I can trade. Is that okay with you?
  17. L

Re: EV Berries! Giving Shinies Cosmos I'm interested in the Zorua and Bellossom. I do have the berries ready to go so let me know which ones you need and whenever you're able to trade.
  18. L

Re: EV Berries! Giving Shinies I can grab you some, got plenty of them. Kinda curious though, what shinies do you have? I'll still give you a set regardless.
  19. L

Pokemon that Need a Good Home...

Hey, it happens. :) Whenever you can trade, we'll still be here.
  20. L

Pokemon that Need a Good Home...

Hey, I sent you a reply to my trade request about a week ago. It should be in your PM box. Let me know if you can trade tonight or tomorrow.