• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. S

A wild Zorua appears!

OMG, I need to catch that! *Throws Masterball* *Masterball breaks* What is this, I don't even... Anyways, welcome to the forums. Hope you will like it here. :)
  2. S

The claim an item thread

Snicker1-Metal Coat-2/20/11
  3. S

The Official "Claim a Pokémon Area" Thread

Snicker1-Ruins of Alph-February 20, 2011
  4. S

The Official Claim-A-Character Thread!

Lance-Snicker1-Feb. 13, 2011
  5. S

Whats Your Birthday Pokemon?

May 10th I'm either Articuno (using 1st method) or Gyarados (using a different method, don't remember which). I can live with either. :D Edit: 1000 post! :D
  6. S

Caption the avatar above (related to caption the scene).

*announcer voice* Lucario used Aura Sphere, super effective!
  7. S

A Pokemon Starting With...

Nidoking
  8. S

Caption the avatar above (related to caption the scene).

What are you looking at, punk?
  9. S

Last Poster Wins [v5]

This game will continue into a dark abyss of nothingness that will take all ur base into the black hole of mystery located in the Ford galaxy, while opening a new pathway to the twightlight zone. In short, I win.
  10. S

Last Poster Wins [v5]

Victory is mine!
  11. S

Contest Ash vs. Game!Red

Ash resets EVERY region (his pikachu does too) and Red doesn't. Winner: Red. Also, look at the pole, Ash 33 < Red 133
  12. S

Edit the post above you

Wait, what?
  13. S

Kumo Avatars

Hello, these look great! I was wondering if you could make a scizor avatar like these? Thanks! :)
  14. S

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM Because you don't like 41. Why is the sky Brown?
  15. S

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BMGf

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM Because Microsoft placed nano robots in your drinking water. These nano bots are programed to change you taste bud receptors to whatever Microsoft wants, i.e. Rootbeer and grape soda, not Orange. When will...
  16. S

Re: Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer-- the thread that will someday rule BM Because it is full of iron. Why couldn't Scizor be Gold or Black if he were shiny instead of Green?
  17. S

Magikarp used Splash, its super effective!

Seviper, poison tail!
  18. S

Guess the NAME of the User Above You.

Daniel?
  19. S

Last Poster Wins [V4.0]

*Pikablu slaps* Stay down bowser! You have no control in this realm...
  20. S

Last Poster Wins [V4.0]

Nope! I'll take this win to use to bring back Pikablu, the ultimate pokegod, in hopes of taking back control of this realm! Hehehehehe... *takes win and transforms it into Pikablu* Behold my power! *Pikablu attacks everyone in thread with bolts of liquified lightining*