• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. L

Ulgamoth Theory

In fairness to the OP, at least this isn't one of those fail threads in which the poster didn't actually reinforce their facts just because Ulgamoth looks kl nd cud be possible legdin, yes?/ But I can see why s/he would thing it is a legendary. I personally am going to label it as the first...
  2. L

Ok, ok, supposing it was real, What Pokemon whould you find in your Area?

Common; Pidgey, Starly, Taillow, Wingull, Sandshrew, Marill... We get foxes so probably Vulpix. We often get sparrowhawks and kestrels, so possibly something on par with Skarmory. Plus, everyotherbloodyneighbour has cats, so like spam Skitty, Meowth and Glameow.
  3. L

If it existed, what kind of berry plants will you find in your backyard/garden/etc.?

Re: If it existed, what kind of berry plants will you find in your backyard/garden/et Tamato, Razz and Leppa berries. :o
  4. L

I can't name my foe?

You couldn't name May, nor could you name Brendan.
  5. L

Shiay's Ecruteak City Graphics Emporium [Now with Gen V sprites!]

Hai ShiShi<3 I was wondering if you could make oneself a banner for oneself's blawg? I'd like it to be yellow, blue and black in colour (like that of a Luxio) and the words 'TopTenBlog' on it for me, please? ;-;<3 Also, could you shove this awesome little bugger on there somewhere for moi...
  6. L

Gym Leader Sprite Contest

Yes, they are.
  7. L

Gym Leader Sprite Contest

I felt ambitious, so I did all 10. OTL However, I've pulled an all nighter with some friends, so I'm like, completely braindead and uncreative. Edit: fixed
  8. L

Fansites served with copyright infringement notices: PokéBeach, Serebii targeted, mor

Re: Fansites served with copyright infringement notices: PokéBeach, Serebii targeted, I find it curious there's been no reports on Japanese-speaking fansites being targetted too. I appreciate that this is a letter apparantly from Nintendo of America, but surely it's the complete same system...
  9. L

Fansites served with copyright infringement notices: PokéBeach, Serebii targeted, mor

Re: Fansites served with copyright infringement notices: PokéBeach, Serebii targeted, I think Ambi Pom Pom pretty much covered everything completely illegitimate about the email. If I received that from a lawyer I'd probably warn him to go back to law school..
  10. L

Post your current CTRL+V's!

[2:49:05 AM] Jay: Potatoes aren't vegetables. [2:49:12 AM] Jay: They're tubers. [2:49:22 AM] Lex: They're crops, actually. [2:49:27 AM] Jay: -u- [2:49:32 AM] Lex: FFFFFFFFFFFFUCK YES> [2:49:36 AM] Lex: I have Ireland on my side. [2:49:48 AM] Jay: XD? [2:49:57 AM] Lex: O'Mara, my dear. [2:50:02...
  11. L

What video games are you playing now?

Half Life 2, Episode 2 at the moment...
  12. L

Unconfirmed: 3DS slated for November 20th release: Sale date leaked on Twitter

Re: 3DS slated for November 20th release: Sale date leaked on Twitter Pardon my ignorance, but who the hell is nocchisan?
  13. L

Help

What Insomniac means is to go through five literal name changes. Goombario > Hoombario > Joombario > Koombario > Loombario, etc. I think that's the way it works, anyhow. But as Insomniac said, it's quicker and simpler to politely ask an admin too, like Satoshi-kun.
  14. L

Unconfirmed: 2ch, others leak heap of Black and White info: "Monkey trio," starter ..

Re: 2ch, others leak heap of Black and White info: "Monkey trio," starter evolutions They do look sincerely fake as everyone else screamed, but I remember some weirdass blueprint thing that was beta-versions of Smugleaf and Wotter's evolutions, and they look the same as those pictures do...
  15. L

Give the player a love interest!

It would ruin it for a boatload of people, actually. Why do you need a love interest in the game? You don't, there is no valid reason. To staunch the fandom's thirst is the only reason I can comprehend, and even that isn't worth the salt over your shoulder.
  16. L

CoroCoro Special reveals Combination Techniques: Bimonthly magazine showcases Black a

Re: CoroCoro Special reveals Combination Techniques: Bimonthly magazine showcases Bla I'm more sceptical about this than sceptical hippo was sceptical about everything. Admittedly, those effects DO sound balanced and quite niche. But the whole idea seems very cryptic, involved and confusing to...
  17. L

Give the player a love interest!

It's actually stunning to have a game that is completely free of love, sex, romance or anything like that and you insist that actually, let's completely terrify that fact and ruin it by making it an equal to Harvest Moon, etc? This thread could have been different, had the OP explained why s/he...
  18. L

More TCG BW era information emerges: Leaked poster reveals new card layout

Yes, I was being sarcastic. xD <3
  19. L

More TCG BW era information emerges: Leaked poster reveals new card layout

That has to be the most drastic change of any TCG card layout I've EVER seen... Why they didn't keep it the same is beyond me, those modifications are just pointless. But, still, they would still look good merged in with any DPPt era decks! C:
  20. L

What would Pokemon Snap 2 be like?

Re: Pokemon Snap 2 Now that you mention it, I think that's a pretty valid reason and your theory certainly is reasonable. But then it poses the question - why, when Pokemon Snap was oh-so popular and successful, would they wat this long to create a sequel title for it?