• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Master Snowy 123

Hello... anyone?

Sorry, I really should have clarified then! XD I didn't leave out of my own will. Every forum I was in died and I was kind of forced with no other option... (bulbagarden has slowed down in the craze too).. I still sort of am forced to discord at times when my friends wanna voice chat or connect...
  2. Master Snowy 123

Hello... anyone?

aw heyy there!! :) I don't think our experiences are that different. I hate discord too haha x) The people are too crazy there. So, I get whatchu mean :')
  3. Master Snowy 123

Hello... anyone?

Heyooo and thanks a bunch! :D Howhave you been? Aye, dw about it Sheep! :D We didn't really get to talk a lot but I remember you'd post often and hence, I do remember you. Pleasantly surprised that I found you again haha :D One of the reasons why this forum doesn't feel too foreign or new to...
  4. Master Snowy 123

Hello... anyone?

yayay, I love welcomes!! tyty ❤️
  5. Master Snowy 123

Hello... anyone?

Thanks a bunch, Eternal! :)
  6. Master Snowy 123

Hello... anyone?

I am an old member rejoining again. (not sure if my old Master Snowy account is still here... Not sure if @Sheep remembers me... I vaguely remember greeting them once) I was here (I think) but mostly in other Pokemon forums since 2007 (I was only 14 back then). Most forums died in 2015 and I...