• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. C

Pokedex Entries that creeped you out

I have some! Crygonal in B/W 2: "They are composed of ice crystals. They capture prey with chains of ice, freezing the prey at -148° F." Is it just me, or is that sort of an oddly specific temperature for killing their prey? I know it doesn't say killing, but I think that death is sort of...
  2. C

Your favorite Grass type

I love grass types <3 I guess that Torterra would be my favourite grass type considering that it's also my favourite Pokémon :) But I also really like Whimsicott (because it's cute), Abomasnow, Tropius, and Meganium!
  3. C

News Kyurem VS the Sword of Justice

I'm such a huge Vic Mignogna fan and when I saw the trailer and heard his voice I think I started screaming xD It was such a suprise, but a very good suprise! I hope that this movie doesn't involve Ash nearly dying (because that's been really overdone) and has an actual storyline that will make...
  4. C

VG Weekly Poll #42 Who is your Favourite Rival?

Silver is my favourite rival. I feel like he just makes sense as a rival-type character: he drives you crazy and he's a total jerk, but he actually develops as the game progresses. He doesn't become a good guy, but he's not the same as he was when the game started, which is believable...
  5. C

What's the most hilarious episode?

Episode 9: School of Hard Knocks If you have never seen this one, you are missing out. I have never laughed so hard during a Pokémon episode :) :) :) It's truly the funniest one that I've seen; the jokes were really hilarious :)
  6. C

The Shiny Encounters Thread

My shiny Drifloon is the only shiny that I have encountered as of yet. I've been trying to masuda method a shiny Ponyta and I've been trying to soft reset for a shiny Chimchar starter on Diamond, but I haven't really been putting much effort in. I think that I'll try again because I really want...
  7. C

Contest Shaymin vs. Zorua

Well, they were both insanely annoying in the movies, but I'd say Shaymin just because I like its overall design better. I do however, like zoura's shiny form :)
  8. C

If you had to live in which region what would it be?

I'd pick Unova just because Nacrene City is my absolute favourite city/town/village/settlement/general area in the whole Pokémon world! But if I couldn't live in Unova, I'd live in Jhoto because I love Cherrygrove city :)
  9. C

Shiny Pokémon by Soft Resetting

I'm also a super impatient person so being able to SR for anything was a huge accomplishment for me!! Trust me, it is so worth it to see the sparkles :)
  10. C

Contest Lava Cookie vs Old Gateau vs Casteliacone

Which has the better design?~ Lava Cookie!! It's design is much more unique than that of the Castelia Cone or the Old Gateau. Which do you prefer?~ The Castelia Cone because it's ice cream; I love ice cream :) Which do you think is tastier? ~ Castelia Cone. I pretty much explained why...
  11. C

Contest Forecast Wars: The Best Form of Castform!

Which form do you like best? ~ Hail form. I think that it just looks more unique than all of the others. Which one has the type you like best? ~ Hail form again. I love ice types :) Which one is associated with your favorite weather? ~ Hail form once again because it's the closest thing to...
  12. C

Contest Victini vs. Mew

Who is more adorable?- Victini is really, really cute!! :) :) Who is stronger?- Mew has the movepool of all movepools. Mew wins. Who do you like better?- I've used both (10th anniversary Mew in HG and Liberty Pass Victini in White) and I would have to say Mew. Mew has gotten me out of...
  13. C

Contest Battle of the Pokéstaches

I voted Entei because his mustache looks a lot like one of my old teacher's mustache. My friend and I laugh about this a lot! :)
  14. C

== N x Touko == (Ferriswheelshipping)

That video is adorable!!! I love ferriswheelshipping!!! Ever since I went to Nimbasa City in white and we rode the ferriswheel, I've added this ship to the long list of my favourite shippings :)
  15. C

Contest Altaria vs. Swellow vs. Pelipper

Who has a better design? - Altaria!! Who is more useful? - I'd once again have to go with Altaria. Who would you have on your team? - Come on!!! Altaria can learn Draco meteor! Who is the cutest? - Altaria. no contest Who is the coolest? - Altaria is a flying dragon-cloud-!! That makes it...
  16. C

Simple Questions and Simple Answers 3

Yes! :) It is only not possible in Generation II
  17. C

How Do You Organize Your PC Boxes?

I organize mine by levels. The boxes are labled: Eggs 1-9 10-19 20-29 30-39... You get the idea :)
  18. C

Shiny Pokémon by Soft Resetting

Just in case anyone is wondering my shiny Chimchar hunt is s-l-o-w-l-y progressing :) I'm at over 250 SR which isn't very much but SR for a starter in Diamond take like 5 times longer than SR for anything else because there's the lake and professor Rowan talking about being back, and that...
  19. C

The claim an item thread

Just Because I can: Coolcat100-Wailmer Pail- Feb.21 2011
  20. C

Contest Chandelure vs. Drapion

Re: Shandera vs. Drapion Shandera!!!! I love the design!!! When all the Gen. V Pokemon were revealed Sandera was, and still is, one of my favourites!!!! I have reserved a special spot in my future Pokemon White party for the shiny Shandra that I badly want! And Drapion... let's just say I...