• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. C

The introduction of brand new Pokemon - excited or indifferent?

Indifferent at best. I'd be quite content if they stopped creating new Pokemon and focused on other elements that need improvement such as storyline,repetitiveness,linearity,character customization etc. And as Gen.III Hoenn didn't really sit well for me,I'd love to see R/S/E remakes to give the...
  2. C

Bronzor and Bronzong

I find the designs neat looking and the story they're based on is cool,but I hate to see them on the opposing side as I run a Tailwind team.
  3. C

Favorite thing to do in Pokemon games

Competitive battling and IV breeding. That's pretty much it.
  4. C

Am I the only one around here who...

Nah,you're not alone in both of these. I'm actually thinking of raising a Caterpie to lv.100 with full breeding for IVs and EV training included. And I'm pretty sure I named a few Pokes after anime characters.
  5. C

The King has arrived

Welcome to the forums. Hope you'll have fun here!
  6. C

Accuracy > Power

Accuracy. Relying on hax isn't my style of play and I can always make up for the lack of power with boosts or choice items/gems/life orb.
  7. C

Speculation: New Eeveelution to be revealed next week?

Or they could just troll and reveal a special edition Pikachu with Adaptability or something like that; it's too early to jump to any conclusions. And I wouldn't mind a new Eeveelution,but I would be really disappointed if they introduced a whole new type - the game's quite balanced as it is.
  8. C

Most embarrassing and or disgusting Pokémon related incident

I once got seriously screwed by and lost to Prankster Murkrow. Other than that,I once took some time to catch a male Hippopwdon thinking it was a shiny.
  9. C

Am I the only one around here who...

Let's give it a shot: Am I the only one around here who doesn't care about the story and only plays for the multiplayer?
  10. C

BW2 Teams

Current team: Serperior (Serpentia) Azumarill (Merilo) Magnezone (Polar) Umbreon (Prick) DW Excadrill (Mogy) Pelliper
  11. C

Gen V LF legendairies.

I can offer any of the following: Ho-oh,Kyogre,Latias,Azelf,Uxie,Mesprit,Cresselia,Heatran,Dialga and Arceus for the Mew.
  12. C

Does Anyone Else Think Dragons Are Overrated?

I like Dragon types for their designs,but have always been reluctant to use them on my competitive teams. I guess I wanted to differ from the majority of players that have at least one. That,however,changed as I realised the best way to counter dragons was with another dragon and added Hydreigon...
  13. C

Which Champion was the easiest/hardest to beat?

Easiest:Lance Most difficult:Cynthia
  14. C

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Can't beat N! Blizle is your best bet,but I remember beating it with a Servine and that was more luck as I was relying on accuracy drops from Leaf Tornado to Growth set-up.
  15. C

Eevee and Eeveelutions - Overrated? Overpowered? Overestimated?

While magic bounce is great,it forces Espeon to run a defensively oriented dual-screen set,which doesn't utilize it's great sp.atk and has to make use of it's low def. and hp. Vaporeon,on the other hand,can easily wall most stuff even though it has same def.,but it's hp is huge,it can hit hard...
  16. C

Eevee and Eeveelutions - Overrated? Overpowered? Overestimated?

Choice specs Jolteon with HP Grass OHKO-es most of the ground types I've battled. Jolteon is,in my opinion,the best Eeveelution battle-wise probably tied only with Vapoeron.
  17. C

Build yourself a moveset (READ FIRST POST!)!

This reminds me of MegaTen games. Anyway: Type:Ghost Nature:Calm Ability:Justified Moves: -Judgement -Judgement -Judgement -Judgement
  18. C

If you had a chance to turn own world into a pokemon world.. would you?

There should be a poll added to this thread. Anyway,my answer is no. I have a feeling having only 649 creatures around in an ever-prospering,utopian world would be really boring. But I mostly play the games for the online battles,so I don't pay much attention to the world itself.
  19. C

What kind of trainer would you be?

I have a feeling I'd be the guy with 6 Magikarps,at least until they hit lv.20.
  20. C

Cheap victories vs the elite four

Re: Swag victories vs the elite four It isn't a big accomplishment,but I cleaned Unova E4 with only an Accelgor and a Gothitelle. And,of course,the occasional solo-runs with Typhlosion in Crystal.