• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. C

Blue Dragon's Art Shop

Hi, I realize you are busy, but when you have the time could you make me a banner please? Border: Merged Text: Have you seen my bear Tibbers? Colors: Black, brown, dark green. (If possible, could you make the colors look like fire?) Design: Large Pokemon: Teddiursa Thank you in advance.
  2. C

Hi, um I mean Yo

Oooo! Does that mean you can be a jelly donut, or a chocolate sprinkle at the same time? :D Welcome to the forums, by the way!
  3. C

Music What music are you currently listening to?

Korn ft Skrillex and Kill the Noise - Narcissistic Cannibal. Love it.
  4. C

NEW MEMBER, Awwww YEAH!

Welcome to Bulbagarden. I hope you have a good time here. Happy posting!
  5. C

Um... hi?

Welcome to the forums, GC. I hope you have a good time here. Happy posting!
  6. C

Blue Dragon's Art Shop

I would like to request a new banner. Border: Curved Text: Black Water Colors: Midnight blue, black, and white. Design: Merged Style: An Absol sitting with the moon behind him. Pokemon: Absol. If possible, could you throw some trees in the banner like the Absol was sitting in a forest with...
  7. C

Music What song is stuck in your head right now?

Run Devil Run by Girls Generation.
  8. C

Hi guys!

Welcome, Mike. I hope you have a good time here. Happy posting!
  9. C

Mmm, Turtles.

Welcome to Bulbagarden! I hope you have a great time here. Happy posting!
  10. C

Hi guys! I'm new!

Welcome to Bulbagarden! I hope you have a good time here. Happy posting.
  11. C

Hello eveyone

Welcome to Bulbagarden, Aaron! I hope you have fun here. Happy posting!
  12. C

Hello everyone!

Whazzup, Michael? Hi, I'm CLC, welcome to Bulbagarden. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, and I'll try to help as best I can. Happy posting!
  13. C

Music What song is stuck in your head right now?

Lovey Dovey by T-ARA.
  14. C

Uh...Hi?

You calling me 'Crazy', boy? Nah, I'm just joking. Most people call me CLC, BTW. I just had to add that. :P
  15. C

Uh...Hi?

A sig already? Welcome, Pika-Boy! I hope you have fun here. Happy posting!
  16. C

Electric Feel by MGMT.
  17. C

Food cravings

Popcorn. My parents bought this box that had forty bags of the stuff, and now I crave it all the time.
  18. C

i have arrived

Welcome, Liggy. I hope you have a good time here. Happy posting!
  19. C

That's an awesome song. Mr Taxi by Girls Generation.
  20. C

Hello!

I'm guessing you names yourself KingOfTheTown because KingOfTheHill was taken. :P Hi, BTW. I'm CLC.