• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Just a Torchic

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

I respect the creator of the video, even if they resued models, because I can't even move PokéMas models in Blender without detaching the arms from the body. 3D modeling is confusing.
  2. Just a Torchic

I mean, at what point is something no longer "faithful"? Is keeping the general vibe the broad extent of "faithful", or does it extend to every small detail?
  3. Just a Torchic

I mean, even if they are faithful for the most part, that doesn't mean they can't change anything. The story could be the same for the most part, but maybe they give more backstory to characters, or fix problems with the original, or add/explain things here and there. Or maybe everything is the...
  4. Just a Torchic

I think it's interesting for them to go with an art style different from SwSh. It spices things up. LGPE were stylistically different (maybe not as different as SwSh, but different enough), and it made them interesting and unique. Or maybe I just like chibis from so many years of liking cute...
  5. Just a Torchic

No, all I was expecting was there to be remakes. I wasn't expecting any particular style (expect I wasn't thinking they would go with a hyper realistic style, but hey, who knows, maybe they'll do it for Black/White remakes).
  6. Just a Torchic

Well, all I was expecting was Diamond and Pearl remakes, and we got just that. There are going to be people angry no matter what GF decides to do, so I don't know if it's a matter of them going against the wishes of the fanbase. There are far too many different opinions in the fanbase. I'm just...
  7. Just a Torchic

I don't want to be that one person, but it's much easier to make a single, 1-2 minute video using already existing models than it is to make a whole video game. The fanmade trailer is really nice, but I don't think it's a fair comparison.
  8. Just a Torchic

I'm only playing Platinum now. I got it two years ago for my birthday, along with White.
  9. Just a Torchic

At the very least, I'll think he'll mention Professor Sycamore. Maybe we'll even get some Kalos references here and there or even Mega Evolution as a side quest/post game quest.
  10. Just a Torchic

Question: How do you think the Dress Up/Dance Competitions of Contests are gonna work? Will they be modified to fit 3D graphics, or be replaced with something else?
  11. Just a Torchic

Wait... that actually sounds cool. Like a modern game in black and white... like a noir game... I know the original games were basically in black and white, but it's really cool to imagine a modern game in black and white.
  12. Just a Torchic

I can't wait to see tiny Cyrus. Redesigned or not, it will be great seeing him small.
  13. Just a Torchic

I don't know what to say other than that this made my day.
  14. Just a Torchic

So... there's a chance we could get CDI Pokémon games? If Pokémon is going to dabble in every video game genre... Kidding, kidding.
  15. Just a Torchic

Yeah I will admit the battle models are off.
  16. Just a Torchic

Yeah people either love or hate the aesthetic. It's either "chibi good" or "chibi bad". I think people's reactions to BDSP depend a lot on personal aesthetic taste. I like cuter things, so I like the aesthetic. But it is a bit of a (ok a big) shift from what we've usually seen, so I can get why...
  17. Just a Torchic

I definitely feel like COVID impacted the Pokémon games in one way or another, added onto the fact that, being the 25th anniversary, there's gotta be something or people will be mad.
  18. Just a Torchic

Cyrus is the e-boy leader of the Team Galactic Hype House, in my head.
  19. Just a Torchic

I mean, the one and only trailer we have doesn't really show a whole lot, aside from battles and some overworld stuff. I think future trailers might show new/improved features.