• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. ii kanji

Anime & Manga General Discussion

OMG YES THANK YOU. You know, I didn't mind this when it was happening only from time to time, but I feel like it's a once per episode occurrence now and it really bugs me. It feels like an affectation - Satoshi is not stupid or inarticulate, and everyone knows it, but it feels like he just has...
  2. ii kanji

And still they’re yet to properly interact :bulbaFacepalm:
  3. ii kanji

Ugh, God, if it really is Gen IV remakes and if they can bring back Contests (even for a one off exhibition!) (with the caveat the Musashi is allowed to participate) it'll be like I've died and gone to heaven... :notworthy:
  4. ii kanji

Can't go wrong with a classic: Bulbagarden Twitter person also did good tbh: View: https://twitter.com/Bulbagarden/status/1360982131762098184?s=20
  5. ii kanji

Happy Valentine's Day bmgf anime subforum gang :bulbaLove:
  6. ii kanji

I can't read 14 pages of review thread rn, can someone please summarise the bmgf reaction to the last episode/Suicune getto daze?
  7. ii kanji

I don't get the Kibana/Raihan hype at all, at least not from the anime's POV. The guy has shown up, what, twice? The second being a major bit part no less. He has done essentially nothing. Why so popular? Is it just because people like his design I don't understand...
  8. ii kanji

This was always confirmed. Aceburn is in every episode and anyone who has ever read a cast list in which the TRio appeared should know that Megumi is always credited for Musashi first. No one was responding to this non-issue you raised. I am responding to your diss of my favourite character...
  9. ii kanji

Obsessed with this idea since Brook posted this on Twitter: View: https://twitter.com/APPLE_BRK/status/1100820015295561728?s=20 Hokay... (I am replying here because I didn't want to derail the preview thread...) (But also because if you shit on my girl I am compelled to reply...) On one hand...
  10. ii kanji

It was such a silly gimmick. Even for PokeAni it beggared belief that there were a group of grown adults who in theory were responsible (the Aether gang +/- Kukui) but that when the shit hits the fan they have to send some children out to fight the fires. I rewatched the Pheroache episode a few...
  11. ii kanji

I want another Alola episode ASAP but the Ultra Guardians concept needs to never return.
  12. ii kanji

Wow officially sanctioned off topic land, did I die and go to heaven?! :bulbaWave: