• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Timaeus

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Man, playing through "New Pokémon Snap" and I can't help but wonder what would happen if Studio Colorido put their animation talents to another short web-series that adapted it. The game is already gorgeous as is and a couple of episodes in animated form would really show off how organic a world...
  2. Timaeus

^ Funnily enough something similar happened to Digimon two weeks ago, a major sporting event or something happened and so that pre-empted Digimon's normal timeslot and so the anime took a sudden week off, but thankfully that seems to be a one-off as the anime is back now. :unsure:
  3. Timaeus

I suppose if they really wanted to keep Ash out of the Galar Gym Challenge then they could make up some sort of excuse about how it's meant for Trainers starting out in Galar and either because Ash is a foreigner or because he's a Champion now he doesn't qualify or something. :unsure:
  4. Timaeus

Yeah, Ash having to start over AGAIN really grinded my gears this time since him having to battle scrubs and slowly build up his Rank in the PWC just isn't interesting to watch. You know who handled this idea of a powerful combatant entering a world tournament better? Medabots. When the Grand...