• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. bulbasaur99

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

The bottom 5 is literally my top 5 pokemon games. Sad.
  2. bulbasaur99

we are robbed! This looks 1000 times better. Now I hope people will stop complaining about the ones who don't like BDSP.
  3. bulbasaur99

Do you really think these chibi models can ride pokemon? They don't even have proper legs. I am even wondering how will they use the bike? I think pokeride was the best way to handle HMs. And GF could make this feature a regular thing easily but they decided to tie this with the lore of the...
  4. bulbasaur99

I prepared some collages to explain my general problems with the visuals. ( All XY screenshots look a little blurry) Actually, I want to say much more things but it is really hard for me to express my feelings in another language. So I might have some mistakes here and there. I...
  5. bulbasaur99

I wish they released the original Diamond Pearl and Platinum to the Switch by adding a patch to speed up the game a little since they need a little boost on that part. I would be much happier.
  6. bulbasaur99

These games don't have new character designs, most certainly don't have any pokemon from past gen4, most certainly don't have any new story, most certainly don't have any new places/routes/cities, most certainly don't have new features like pokeatlhon, they might not have a battle frontier since...
  7. bulbasaur99

The legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening is also a chibi game but it looks gorgeous and somehow these games look bad. I still can't point my finger on what is off with them.
  8. bulbasaur99

I am so sorry but I am really disappointed. I always say that I don't want any more remakes. And this game is concrete evidence. FRLG added sevii islands, new character designs, abilities, held items, breeding HGSS added a ton of new features. Following pokemon, pokeathlon, battle frontier, new...