• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Beatsy Ray

Anime & Manga General Discussion

I've always interpreted that to be because the competition was just that much steeper in Sinnoh. Ash wasn't preforming worse, he was just playing with the big boys now. This is backed up by the fact that only 64 trainers even qualified for the League, compared to the 100+ from previous series'.
  2. Beatsy Ray

It's an injustice, there's no other word for it.
  3. Beatsy Ray

Not for my liking to be honest, but that's just personal bias. In truth, he's probably had more love than any of Ash's Pokemon sans Pikachu, so you can't really complain. That said, I find it very frustrating that Ash used to be the "Charizard Trainer", but that's been thrown out the window. It...
  4. Beatsy Ray

Ash and Bea's final battle has already been basically confirmed to take place in the Hyper Class. A Korrina rematch is unlikely since he already beat her this series. There's still plenty of time to introduce new contenders for the Master 8. For the time being, I think the safest bet are the...
  5. Beatsy Ray

Of course, that's it's signature move.
  6. Beatsy Ray

I have a hard time buying Gary as one of the eight. I'm all for him returning to being a serious battler, but becoming one of the strongest people in the world right under Ashes nose is quite a stretch. Plus, the fact that his appearance will happen sooner rather than later places him more in...
  7. Beatsy Ray

I'm sure they'll get filled in as time goes on. Kind of like the Battle Frontier OP representing the Frontier Brains as silhouettes before they were introduced. Actually, the vagueness and secrecy of those other 5 members makes me more confident that they will be existing characters...
  8. Beatsy Ray

I'm surprised Nessa is so low. I guess I overestimated her popularity, I was certain she would be the next to show up in the anime. I guess we'll see. I never really got the Raihan obsession either, I guess it's just a fashion thing because he's had pretty underwhelming roles in the both the...
  9. Beatsy Ray

I wonder if Meowth is conducting Grookey.
  10. Beatsy Ray

Personally, I really hated the Ultra Guardians. I'm one of the people who really appreciated the slice-of-life aspect of SM, and UG just threw a rake in that. It seemed so childish and silly by comparison. That said, there's no denying that some of those episode were pretty fun, especially the...
  11. Beatsy Ray

Yes, they do that for attention. You seem to have fallen into their trap.