Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
That I can agree too - the games need a slightly longer generation cycle. Granted, it’s probably faster and cheaper to produce games now than it was 20 years ago... but yes. The anniversary and the Switch launch forced Gamefreaks’ hand
See, I guess I’m coming from a different place - I started with Gen 1 back when they first came to the US, Gen 3 being the last games I purchased for years - almost a decade. I bought a 3DS and ORAS/XY only a few months before SM came out. I found ORAS great but XY lackluster. And that’s okay...
From what I have seen from the datamine, I don’t see how USUM is different from any of the other third versions from Yellow onward.
This feels like Stars all over again - people hyped up in their minds what USUM will Be and reality fails to come close. I, too, am slightly disappointed that...
1. No, preload would be impossible to leak without the title key. It was probably from review copies, since those went out yesterday.
2. Not sure, I’ve only looked for specific things of my interest. There’s a whole discussion thread for it.
3. Footage has already been leaked and a search should...
That’s kind of what I’m saying - they may have a few of them, just to market, even if they’re lame or competitively useless. There is a trailer releasing Friday and a CoroCoro due out soon. Alolan forms weren’t a huge focus last time, and I can see it as the last thing they’d promote right...