• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Adelon

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

Maybe bringing in a Pokemon from Home from one region triggers dual-slot encounters for Pokemon from that region?
  2. Adelon

I'm glad they made the change. The generation 1 and 2 artwork for some characters, especially Silver now that I think about it, makes it look like they have no chins.
  3. Adelon

I don't know what you mean by Toriyama style.
  4. Adelon

The overworld doesn't look too bad; it's the models that look goofy, but they have charm once you get used to it.
  5. Adelon

I think we should just be thankful that Diamond and Pearl got remade at all. I mean, I get some of the complaints, but people here are acting like their childhoods were literally nuked by chibis.
  6. Adelon

The character models are goofy but they don't look too bad when the camera angle remains bird's eye. It's only when the angle shifts so we can see their face head-on that they look dumb. Honestly, we don't really know that much about these games yet so there isn't much to speculate about in...
  7. Adelon

The names for the remakes are very unimaginative. This is the equivalent of OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire being LandRuby and WaterSapphire, instead. I would have loved something like EternalDiamond and InfinitePearl. Brilliant and Shining literally mean the same thing with the only difference...
  8. Adelon

I don't really like the chibis but I get what they were trying to go for. Its not the end of the world, they could have done worse.