• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. RetroPokeFan

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Lol, no.
  2. RetroPokeFan

Honestly better than Ash and Goh right now.
  3. RetroPokeFan

I'd kill to see them give Pikachu an entirely new arc but based around something different. In fact, Journeys could have even been the perfect chance to have given him one what with the whole G-Max thing. They could have shown him having problems with it (struggling to battle and be used to it...
  4. RetroPokeFan

Poor old Cooking Mama wasn't safe from PETA either. Which is ironic because years later they would give one of the recent instalments (Cookstar) an award for featuring vegetarian options.
  5. RetroPokeFan

His art is so good that if I didn't know any better I would have been fooled into thinking these were real images.
  6. RetroPokeFan

Isn't it obvious by now? The writers basically think it's just background fodder... and nothing else but that.
  7. RetroPokeFan

If you wanna message me about any questions you have, feel free to do so.
  8. RetroPokeFan

Better to not have him appear at all if this is the case. Also yuck to the Hoopa movie being the most popular of the XY movies. Goes to show just how much of a waste of time those movies were outside of the last one.