• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Defiant

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

You want to go to McDonalds, you wait all week to go to McDonalds, you finally get to the weekend, you order the McDonalds, you get given a cold burger the lettuce has wilted, the milkshake is warm and melted, and they completely forgot to put the fries in the bag.
  2. Defiant

After ORAS I was left with a slightly odd taste in the mouth that I could've just played Emerald again and then transferred my mons up. All I got extra from ORAS was Deoxys and a few new megas. At the expense of the Battle Frontier and the twin plot of fighting both villain teams, getting all 3...
  3. Defiant

Even the names lack effort, plenty of the fan names have more thought and effort put into them. We started off basic, Fire was Red and Leaves are Green. Then we got a little more elaborate with hearts of gold (a common phrase) and the silver souls were added on to match I guess. Plus the...
  4. Defiant

I believe the very first SwSh trailer only had random encounters too
  5. Defiant

Aren't these 3D renders the same ones used on Pokemon Home?
  6. Defiant

Were there? Really? Genuinely curious, didn't notice any and not heard it discussed. That poor tree people like to go on about was unchanged.
  7. Defiant

If as seems obvious GF just wanted to make Legends, why not scrap DP remakes and have Turtwig, Chimchar and Piplup as starters in Legends
  8. Defiant

Am I missing something, what's wrong with BDSP?
  9. Defiant

Bro stop, that's my exact team from Platinum, in DP I had Hippo instead of Gar