• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. VetProf

Review JN046: Battle and Catch! The Revival of Mewtwo

Mewtwo was talking to Ash and Gou. That statement was referring to their conversation that literally happened several minutes ago before the battle started. So no, as much as I wanna believe it, Mewtwo wasn't acknowledging their previous encounters with Ash.
  2. VetProf

Review JN046: Battle and Catch! The Revival of Mewtwo

A few early thoughts about this episode before I watch it again with subs: I wasn't expecting to get one of those "World of Pokemon" intros, but I really liked it. Interestingly, Kartana shows up during the DNA transformation sequence, which implies that Mew is also the ancestor to Ultra...