• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

I think Gen VIII's method was better. I think they had realized the previous two Generations had revealed too much in advance.
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

That typing should've been used with Zeraora.
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

It's definitely impressive for a fan-made trailer, but I'm just displeased with the idea of this being used by fans as a "This is what GF could do if they actually put in some effort" card, when, again, it's much easier to produce a trailer of this quality than an actual game.
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

I personally like most reaction videos. What I saw was people shrieking out their excitement when they saw Sinnoh, and then either fell silent or went "What?!" when actual gameplay started.
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

I think some people don't really care about the chibis as long as they get the remakes they've been waiting for years.
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

That thing is prepared to fight even Fairies.
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

I've seen this option in a fan game, and I doubt it'll happen.
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

I kinda like this speculation of what kind of HM replacement we'll be getting in each new game.
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

Sure gaining Exp. is easier now, but it can be controlled. In games before Sword and Shield, you can turn off the Exp. Share if you so choose, and in Sword and Shield, it's really not that bad unless you intentionally cram a lot of Exp. Candy down your Pokémon's throats.
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

I may be wrong, but I think several games have already kept this in mind.
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

They can design the level curve around the Exp. Share mechanic.
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

Does it really matter if this is a remake, reimagining, remaster, or whatever? Tomatoes, tomatos.
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

Yeah. It's true. They're the first core Pokémon games since Gold and Silver to sell over 20 million units.
  14. FinnishPokéFan92

Source, please? And yet, the sales numbers are the highest they've been in 20 years.
  15. FinnishPokéFan92

They exist because of the fan demand. GF just gave the job of making these games to another company in order to better focus on Legends.