• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. ShadowZone1996

Review SM139: Birth! The Alola Champion!!

Glad to see I'm not the only one who noticed that. Delia, Oak and Team Rocket really should've freaked out a little more. They've been watching him on his journey for as long as we have. But then again Ash's relationship with Delia is so odd. They don't even hug when they see each other. They...
  2. ShadowZone1996

Review SM139: Birth! The Alola Champion!!

Overall I think the Lycanroc battle kinda sucked (Stone Edge, Stone Edge, Counter, Counter) but after over 20 years he finally did it. I can't help, but smile like an idiot.