• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. nickdt

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Its intentional, due to Covid. They need to stay home.
  2. nickdt

If that was the case, he would have gotten Sobble > Inteleon though, And then he is bringing back Quilava to evolve into Typhlosion, adding another Kalos mon with Aegislash to his roster.
  3. nickdt

A not So Flying Start was the Noibat episode. The episode you mean is called Battles in the Sky.
  4. nickdt

LOOLLLL. Swellow needs to be 2 with Normal and Tauros needs to be 3. Talonflame needs to be placed second with Flying behind Charizard and 3rd behind Charizard and Infernape with Flying. Lol... Leavanny below Bayleef, despite Leavanny being the second strongest behind Krookdile in Unova.
  5. nickdt

Goh is literally the human version of how Rowlet was portrayed though.
  6. nickdt

I do. Its brave and hugely cares for its trainer, even going so far as wanting to sacrifice himself by taking a full force Fire Blast from a Moltres to save Frogadier, Clemont and Ash from the incoming attack. I cannot remember any other Pokemon (Aside from Pikachu), who has ever done that for...
  7. nickdt

Yeah, but didn't get a dedicated battle episode during the Battle Frontier and Sinnoh League, unlike Tauros, who got a battle in the Battle Frontier and then a rematch against the same person.
  8. nickdt

Funnily enough however, Tauros has gotten more screentime than Kingler and Muk combined because of it. So in the end, it wasn't such a bad decison after all.
  9. nickdt

Welcome aboard.
  10. nickdt

It was either Water Gun or Scald. Those 2 make the most sense.
  11. nickdt

tbh, if James would focus on Gym Challenges and the league, he could easily place top 8/16 in any league (Depending on the league).
  12. nickdt

Tbh, they could have made it so Hop was the last one to be endorsed (Because only one space left) before Ash arrived in Galar.
  13. nickdt

Nah, it just shows how awesome Glalie is
  14. nickdt

It depends who Ash is facing in the Masters Eight, since not everyone is confirmed yet. I can see Mustard being in the Masters Eight as well and Raihan most likely will be the final hurdle before facing Leon, just to create some tension between them. I think Ash is gonna replace either...
  15. nickdt

Its super clear only the Genwunners submitted.
  16. nickdt

Yeah its really not though. Aside from being Gohs main mon, it doesn't do anything.
  17. nickdt

Still a possibility, since even Brock kept training on and on and if Gym Leaders and Champions can have a sidejob (Which the PWC essentially is for them), so can Gary.
  18. nickdt

Brock wasn't a gym leader and battler anymore in Alola either. Didn't stop him from getting Mega Steelix.
  19. nickdt

The interesting thing about Gary returning: G-Max Blastoise incoming. I will laugh my behind off if Gary is in the masters Eight.