• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. T

Review SM139: Birth! The Alola Champion!!

Nah i don't think so. I like pokemon being lighthearted like it is now, but would wish being a little more serious with leagues and progress of characters and so on.
  2. T

I really hope that the new series will be focused in a way to 8 gen. And if its a reboot with AU Ash, then i will hope it will be an ash with progress and aging this is at least what i wish if they really make a complete reset.
  3. T

Well i woudn't say shitting on, but criticizing him is totally okay. Especially after this one episode...
  4. T

The next series name is not Sword and Shield, and it will be about every region. Most probably there will be little place for 8 gen, seems like TPC don't care much about main games anymore.
  5. T

There was a rumour, that producer planed to let ash win in kalos league but they changed their mind because of the Olyimpics 2020, and let him win the next time. I don't know if it's true, but sometimes i think it actually make sense. TPC is actually going to the profit road, they actually even...
  6. T

Most probably the Olympics 2020...
  7. T

I think every different series is also a different universe. OS,XY or SM Ash isn't the same ash, i also have read that a writer or producer said something as well, but its long time to find the soucre or remember it clearly.
  8. T

They have reset him in every new series... I really wish a real progress with him seriously.
  9. T

I really hope in next series he will get progress every new region and maybe age as well, this would be a great idea. But i think it will be a AU Ash again i personally think ash gets always reset in new series because its not the same ash. Because of that i really hope this time a ash with real...
  10. T

I wouldn't have much problem with this league, if the league wouldn't left our heads with question marks. there aren't few people that thinks that ashs win wasnt legit or deserved. I personally respect people that are happy with this league win. But i would really wish they would have made the...
  11. T

But the battle with Ash vs Hau didn't let it feel like a legit win though. I really wish at least this battle didn't happen it would have let it feel a little bit more legit.
  12. T

I don't know if i should happy or sad, after the battle with hau i can't really take this league serious. And the everyone is here mentality was disaster itself. I'm really concerned about the next series, i lose the trust for the writers of the series more and more...