• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Rocket Messiah

Review JN046: Battle and Catch! The Revival of Mewtwo

I don't care, you are not going to convince me that this was not underwhelming.
  2. Rocket Messiah

Using Mewtwo for a remember your goals episode is in my opinion a waste of time, speciall knowing his background and his relation with Mew.
  3. Rocket Messiah

Cause he is his creator maybe?
  4. Rocket Messiah

If this is a one time deal... This episode is a freakin 0 for me. Pokemon Journeys continues to bait and dissapoint... Only two more years, only two more years.
  5. Rocket Messiah

I have realized that Go uses Pokémon as tools. Just like a Pokémon Ranger. But Pokémon Ranger do not own those Pokémon and they take care of nature. That's just sad. You want to catch every Pokémon to reach the for the rarest one. Cheap.
  6. Rocket Messiah

"Oh he kicked our tinny butts" "Oh let's smile about it" "HA HA HA We could have been shreed to pieces" This kind of attitude makes me wanna puke. Why don't you put a rainbow in the end. Nice beating but this series lacks any drama.