• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Panky..

Review JN046: Battle and Catch! The Revival of Mewtwo

++ I'm actually happy for once that Koharu actively voiced excitement over seeking out a Pokemon before either of the boys got to it, which was sadly cut short by a mundane school routine (in the world of Pokemon, for crying out loud, here's hoping that Eevee episodes changes things). The world...
  2. Panky..

Holy shit, that meta question that we've all been asking actually being acknowledged in-universe does make me want to re-watch this episode for proper context now. I thought the writers never even bothered with it. It's really ironic that Goh explains his reasoning to capture every Pokemon...
  3. Panky..

Let's get some Fs in the chat for the boys after the absolute demolition Mewtwo unleashed upon them. I'll need subs to understand what happened in the exchange between Mewtwo and Goh but if his goal isn't tweaked properly after all of that display, I'll be disappointed. There are many world...