• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Poke Dragon

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

It's easier when limited to a select few Pokemon, but having to do it for over 400 is where the challenge kicks in.
  2. Poke Dragon

I think he's referring to how you can put accessories on your Pokemon for the contest. It was easy because it was a 2-D game, but it might be harder to program it in a 3-D environment.
  3. Poke Dragon

They might add the GBA slot exclusive Pokemon in the remakes.
  4. Poke Dragon

People are often confused because there's "majority" and "loud minority", in truth, there is a big difference between the two. In this case, it's the loud minority saying the games will fail.
  5. Poke Dragon

Poketubers don't make up for a majority though.
  6. Poke Dragon

Once they show gameplay, it's already clear that a game is already developed is likely enough to be too late for something that's a major game-changer such as Megas or Dmax to occur. Remember that even if Mega Evolutions were in, there are different Mega Stones for Pokemon that can Mega Evolve...
  7. Poke Dragon

Besides, Poke Ride can pretty much fit in any region regardless, much like how various animals in the real world are ridden on depending on the region.
  8. Poke Dragon

Probably because they think that overworld obstacles somehow adds "challenge", which is completely false to me.
  9. Poke Dragon

I expect to see at least some lore added to the Sinnoh region, even if it's a "faithful" recreation. Like they could point out that the first Pokedex was created by a person who used a Pokemon that came from another region. That can be a slight nod to the Legends: Arceus game where the...
  10. Poke Dragon

I did see the alternate solution and I still think it's inconvenient to some extent. The point is that you shouldn't need to have a specific Pokemon in your party just to get over one measly obstacle.
  11. Poke Dragon

That's what literately happens when players search for a specific Pokemon by using the filters. Just because it's part of the feature doesn't necessarily mean it's not a separate menu. The Ride Pager for example is only two menus in total. Heck, even the option of using another Repel without...
  12. Poke Dragon

The point is to make the use almost instantaneous, having to go through 4 menus just to get through one obstacle isn't the ideal way to progress.
  13. Poke Dragon

It's still an issue if someone has loads of Pokemon in the PC and they hadn't taken the time to make that Pokemon easy to find.
  14. Poke Dragon

There shouldn't be any complication when dealing with HM alternatives without the PC though, that's why Poke Ride is the ideal HM alternative given you don't need to find the right Pokemon in the PC to allow you to keep exploring.
  15. Poke Dragon

While I see Megas as a little bit likely, I personally don't want them to come back.
  16. Poke Dragon

I wasn't talking about regional forms, I was talking about Mega Evolution, Z-Moves, and Dynamax (the latter two are 100% not showing up in this remake).
  17. Poke Dragon

Graphics don't determine whether a game is good or not. A game can look as beautiful as it wants to, but it would all be negated by bad gameplay. Gameplay always takes priority over graphics.
  18. Poke Dragon

Modern glitch-filled games, I consider anything filled to the brim with bugs and glitches to be cheaply made.
  19. Poke Dragon

I'm kind of glad that this remake might have no regional gimmick at all. I was getting tired of the idea that gimmicks were being treated as the future of Pokemon.
  20. Poke Dragon

My problem with LGPE was always the gameplay. (and the wrong priorities as well.)