• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. FelipePR

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

In my opinion, the Secret Techniques mechanic, despite being practical, looks very silly, especially by the way it is addressed in the game. If you won items that you could deal with or get around obstacles, like in rom hacks, it would be something more intuitive. In Pokémon let's go, your...
  2. FelipePR

Well, I explored the whole Wild Area and yet I finished the game with my Pokémons around two levels above Leon's. For me it was a well balanced experience.
  3. FelipePR

While is possible to be overleveled, I think that Game Freak has taken into account the Exp. Share mechanic in the newer games. In Pokémon XY and ORAS, for instance, the experience gain is clearly unbalanced, but in the recent games my pokémons were not overleveled during most of the game...
  4. FelipePR

I never disagreed with this statement. I just point out that it is not safe to say that Pokémon Sword and Shield has been more successful than past generations. The point is that many do not want "faithful" graphics, but graphics that use the full capacity of the console while keeping...
  5. FelipePR

Yes, but considering that nintendo now only has one console and that Pokémon is no longer exclusively handheld, it was assumed that sales would increase. So I’m not sure that the eighth generation was more successful than the previous ones. For instance, Pokémon Sun and Moon and Pokémon X...
  6. FelipePR

Yeah, several ones do just this. That in my opinion is quite nonsense, why have them displayed in menu is only useful to HM Fly. The rest should only appear when interacting with an object or place where is necessary to use it.
  7. FelipePR

Assuming that the idea is to stay as close as possible to the original games, they can do it just like current rom hacks, in which any Pokémon in the party (maybe even in the portable box) that can learn a HM can use it outside the battle without actually learning it. Anyway, considering that...