• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Alola

Review JN046: Battle and Catch! The Revival of Mewtwo

No wonder the two became quick friends:
  2. Alola

I was making a light joke. As experienced as Ash and Pikachu are, with victories over Legendary Pokémon no less, they should have been able to at least land a hit on Mewtwo. If you want to get technical about it though, Ash has seven regions worth of experience and is essentially to us what Red...
  3. Alola

While I'm not a fan of the episode and the titular battle, the animation during the battle slapped. Cinderace, Lucario, & Mewtwo all looked great.
  4. Alola

I'm just saying, Red was able to damage and defeat Mewtwo by himself haha. Just as I feared, Mewtwo primarily spammed Shadow Ball; so much so that there was even a Spirit Shadow Ball. A real missed opportunity to demonstrate the vast movepool the Genetic Pokémon possesses.