• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Rainbow

A question about two features

Took me a while to notice, but what ever happened to the time zone widget and the auto refresh feature? I remember seeing the auto refresh one a bit more recently (where it'd say "this page refreshes every 30 seconds, etc), but I don't think I've seen the time one in over a year. The one where...
  2. Rainbow

Can't change avatar?

For some reason, every time I try to change my avatar, profile picture, or even my sigpic, it won't work. For my sigpic, it just doesn't change, and for avatars/profile pictures, it says "upload of file failed" It's not the pictures, because it won't work with any of them. Not even the one I...
  3. Rainbow

Adding pictures to your albums

Whenever I go to my profile and click on one of my albums to add pictures, it just redirects me to all of the albums. I tried clicking on one of my albums there, and it still just leaves me at the same place. This is the page I get taken to.