• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Playerking

Review SM035: A Beautiful Curry Battle! The Dance of Lalantes!!

No and it's not like Sophocles doesn't stray for battling either. He helped to defeat Team Rocket in SM006. It's not like Lana, Kiawe and Lillie battle all that much either. Plus, why would Mallow battle here when it was Ash's battle to be fought?
  2. Playerking

Maybe Mallow would have battled if she didn't know about the trial, but then if she did, she probably could have defeated the Totem Lurantis instead, so I guess I can accept that as a reason for why she didn't battle.
  3. Playerking

I didn't really enjoy this episode all that much. Rowlet was entertaining and the battle was okay, but I just expected more from the search for the ingredients, and I would've also liked Mallow to have participated more than just not telling Ash that she knew about what he was really doing.
  4. Playerking

SM035 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Discuss the episode here.