• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Search results

1. T

:birthday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOUBLE TROUBLE!

:birthday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOUBLE TROUBLE!
  2. T

Pokémon DSi or DSi XL

I really don't think size matters. (That's what she said =)) The only reason I don't like the DSi XL is because it's basically a DSi, but bigger. And the friggin stylus doesn't fit in the thing.
  3. T

What was the last thing you did before you went on the computer just now?

I played Pokemon Emerald, My mono grass team beat Flannery after 10 retries. Thank you critical-hits!
  4. T

TheKILLERMareep and Mr. Slowpoke's Sprite Shop!

Yep, sure. I'll get alll of them done ASAP.
  5. T

Magikarp used Splash, its super effective!

Raichu, use BRICK BREAK!
  6. T

The Official Claim-A-Character Thread!

I claim Professor Oak! Professor Oak-The Magneton-15/2/11
  7. T

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. This is my Emerald team. I'm at Fortree City, I hate being overleveled! Blaziken/KFC Lv37. Bashful Nature HP - 119, ATK - 106, DEF - 61, SP.A - 94, SP.D - 67, SPE - 75 Double Kick, Aerial Ace, Blaze Kick, Flamethrower SHINY Crobat/Shineh...
  8. T

I choose the black kitteh.

I choose the black kitteh.
  9. T

Animals, Plants and other Things not already used for Pokémon

Re: Animals, not already used for Pokémon A griffin pokemon. That would probably legendary.
  10. T

Contest: Pure Ghost-type Showdown!

Cofagrigus FTW! My fav 5th gen pokemon.
  11. T

POKEMON R/S/E POSSIBLE REMAKES?

So I was playing pokemon and I noticed some things that could give us a hint that there might be 3rd gen REMAKES!! 1. BUILDINGS - In HGSS, the roof of the tunnel that connects two routes and cities, there is a rather familiar looking roof. What I mean is that it looks exactly like an...
  12. T

Favourite YouTuber...

Failblog is funny. "Failblog... *Falls off bike* Dot org!"
  13. T

It looks kinda similar to a pic in Brawl that I took.

It looks kinda similar to a pic in Brawl that I took.
  14. T

What did you dream of last night?

What was Cynthia wearing?
  15. T

Rate the Signature Above You

9/10, who made the picture?
  16. T

I made a new thread about monotype teams. http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=97729

I made a new thread about monotype teams. http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=97729
  17. T

Your "THATS NOT POSSIBLE" moments

I was battling the Snorlax that blocks Diglett Cave. So there I was, 1 PP left on my Typhlosion. I had one pokeball, it was a Quickball. It was at least 25 turns. Snorlax had about 1/3 HP. So I chucked my Quickball, knowing that it wouldn't catch the damn thing. Shakes once, Shakes twice...
  18. T

Hi, you like my new BMGf logo I created? [IMG]

Hi, you like my new BMGf logo I created? [IMG]
  19. T

Hello, I havent't spoken to you in OVAR 9000 years!

Hello, I havent't spoken to you in OVAR 9000 years!
  20. T

Is your profile pic from SSBB on the Starfox stage?

Is your profile pic from SSBB on the Starfox stage?