• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. FinnishPokéFan92

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Not what I meant. I meant that I'm perfectly happy with how Journeys is handling things its own way. Sorry for being unclear.
  2. FinnishPokéFan92

Thanks. Those are all great, but Journeys is the newest thing in town and what I'm really interested in.
  3. FinnishPokéFan92

Which is what I personally think happened.
  4. FinnishPokéFan92

I respectfully disagree. We don't see the process starting, so he could've thrown the ball off-screen.
  5. FinnishPokéFan92

I don't recall that sort of thing being revealed anywhere.
  6. FinnishPokéFan92

Original series also liked to give Pokémon random moves out of nowhere, some of which were never even used again. A prime example is Charmander's Rage from season 1, which was never used again after just one episode.
  7. FinnishPokéFan92

For battle purposes, Electro Ball wasn't all that different from Thunderbolt in the anime.
  8. FinnishPokéFan92

I actually don't mind the four moves rule in the anime, and I think Electroweb is a way more useful move than Electro Ball ever was. Or even Volt Tackle, arguably, as it was basically just Quick Attack and Thunderbolt rolled into one.
  9. FinnishPokéFan92

Ash's Heracross deserved better in its native series. Ash hardly had in his team before sending it to Oak's lab in a really forced way and not using it again until the Johto League. It didn't even get to participate in a single Gym battle.
  10. FinnishPokéFan92

Togepi also had this annoying tendency of wandering off on its own, literally just to lead the main characters to a plot point or a tense situation.
  11. FinnishPokéFan92

Did you know that May actually never lost a Contest during an Appeal Round in AG, unlike Dawn did in DP? That's honestly a thing I feel DP did better than AG (another was making Jessie a serious threat in Contests instead of a jokester who constantly tried to cheat).
  12. FinnishPokéFan92

It definitely stings, but I hate when people use it to bash Pikachu's performance outside of BW.
  13. FinnishPokéFan92

I haven't watched DP in a while, but I dare say that Piplup and Chespin are the less annoying ones, while Oshawott and Rowlet are very annoying to me.
  14. FinnishPokéFan92

They're all comic relief Pokémon. And I find them all varying levels of annoying. AG Ash's problem was that he was reluctant to accept advice from others. His experience was getting to his head. Over the course of the series, he learned out of this trait, so that DP Ash could be more open to...
  15. FinnishPokéFan92

That's what I meant.
  16. FinnishPokéFan92

I wasn't sure either which one you had forgotten, so I explained the one that webt by faster. But yeah. Ash won the trip to the Orange Islands in a lottery.
  17. FinnishPokéFan92

Yeah. That was the reason they went there. Then Ash learned about the Orange League and decided to challenge it.
  18. FinnishPokéFan92

It was very brief, shown in a sped-up montage.
  19. FinnishPokéFan92

Ash and Delia winning a trip to Alola via lottery was likely a reference to how Ash won a trip to the Orange Archipelago via lottery as well.
  20. FinnishPokéFan92

What "illness"? It's never been sick in the first place.