• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Tood

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

He looks like his mouth was taped shut :lapras:
  2. Tood

I don't hate modern Pokemon games and want to buy BDSP (yes, both). I am a fragile brainwashed mareep with no independence or ability to form opinions of my own. I must pray every night to the framed picture of Masuda I keep at my bedside, because he is my one and only lord and savior. It is...
  3. Tood

Oh, this reminds me of something I really hated in a lot of the older games: only getting a single copy of an evolution item. Either that, or the item is something you have a 1% chance of getting from a random wild encounter. The metal coat specifically isn't that much of a big deal since the...
  4. Tood

Isn't DP's 15th anniversary soon? 28th of September 2006 was their Japanese release date. I wonder if the release date will tie into that. Seprember would be maybe a bit earlier thsn the usual release dates we've had in the last few years... :wynaut:
  5. Tood

Sinnoh, at the very least, has Battle tower Post-game areas Secret bases and the Underground Stat trainer pair-ups Contests While following and overworld pokemon are neat, they do not add any playable content to the game and are purely cosmetic. Sinnoh has far more playable content than...
  6. Tood

LGPE looks better, I guess? But the Sinnoh games have more content than LGPE (or any of the Kanto games for that matter), so I'd honestly consider the DP remake to be the better deal. Even compared to FRLG, LGPE is... ehhh. I liked it, but LGPE cost far too much for what it was. 60 dollars for...
  7. Tood

...There's no way they don't put Looker in the game, right? He's been one of the series' main recurring characters since Platinum, it would be weird to not have him return in BDSP
  8. Tood

Pre-release, I don't remember ORAS having this level of pessimism. The complaints I remember were on extremely minor stuff, like "ewww may looks girlier now she sucks" or "why is brendan tan now", and worries about the game's difficulty after XY. ORAS post-game and SwSh/dexit controversies have...
  9. Tood

A really minor thing I saw in the trailer: cute contest billboard
  10. Tood

I feel as though a big part of why Wayward Cave was so confusing to navigate was because it was also dark. It being lit is also another indicator that it's more likely the man-made Underground tunnel system?
  11. Tood

Masuda is involved with the remake, though. In this case I don't think it's a matter of ILCA not doing their research. Also, if a team fails to research the 3rd version of a game series they're remaking, that's slightly concerning, ngl. This is probably the most likely explanation on why any of...
  12. Tood

Honestly, it reminds me of the Story of Seasons : Friends of Mineral town remake, which chose to use a similar chibi style. The overworld and chibi styles are honestly kind of charming. My main issue is just with the battle models. Lucas, Dawn, and especially Barry look like they're made of...
  13. Tood

Hmm Hopefully this refers to stuff like reusable TMs and no HMs?
  14. Tood

It kind of feels like Legends was what GF were working on the whole time, and that the actual remakes were an afterthought. I hope they announce that literally any changes at all were made from the original aside from the art style. Anyway, I saw something vaguely Underground-looking, so my...