• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. Squishy

14 dead, 50 wounded in shooting at Colorado theater, police chief says

14 dead, 50 wounded in shooting at Colorado theater, police chief says - CNN.com Source - CNN This is just messed up. I feel so much sorrow for the families that were affected by this madman. :bawl:
  2. Squishy

Foreign Ditto please?

I really want to try the Masuda method, so I'm wondering if anyone has a spare Ditto available. o3o I'm not sure what I can give you in return, though. (This is my first trade thread, so don't eat me alive, please.)
  3. Squishy

Newbie user over here!!

Hello, my name's Vampiric Disaster. It's a pleasure to be here at BMGf. I've used the main site for a while now, and recently I've been having issues with another forum I go to (something about a cookie header or something like that) and I decided to come here. I like vampires, werewolves...