• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. D

MATURE: Pokemon: Redemption

Prologue Sunnyshore City, Sinnoh Region March 18, 2006 Elliot could hear the water crashing against the rocks as he enters his home. He was near the body of water that trainers needed to cross to reach Victory Road. Smiling to himself, he was happy with his life. A young gym leader in an up...
  2. D

Looking for Gen 1 through 4 Starters

Hi. I am looking for the starters from the past Gens. I don't have much to offer but just ask me for something and I will see if I can get it. FC is in the signature. Thank you for your time
  3. D

Looking for a Munchlax

I am looking for a Munchlax. I always wanted a Snorlax so yea. I am offering a Scyther with Vacuum Wave, Totodile with Waterfall, Heracross, Ralts, Sneasel with Ice Punch, Larvitar, Beldum, Tyrogue with Hi Jump Kick, Smeargle or Spiritomb with Shadow Ball
  4. D

Bleach's Breeding Grounds

Credit for the banner goes to Power of Aura Hi guys. Bleach here and I am a new breeder. I enjoy breeding and been meaning to open up shop for awhile now so here I am. I am offering up stuff from Spiritombs to Eevees. Everything comes in different genders and natures. I will have different...
  5. D

Hello Everybody

Wow...I been on the site for almost...a week I think and didn't bother to properly introduce myself. Hi, I am Bleach. Fan of Pokemon of course. Also into video games, anime, music and movies. I tend to read from time to time to help with my learning disability. Let's see...I like chicken strips...