• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. K

Training Center Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Monday 24th September 2012. Picking up Riolu with Strength
  2. K

Training Center Records

Re: Training Centre Right, I complied earlier but I guess I'll just go at it again. Wish I knew previously. Dropping off Riolu to learn HM Strength
  3. K

Training Center Records

Re: Training Centre Ok, ok, signature removed and picking up Riolu with Strength.
  4. K

Training Center Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Monday 3rd September 2012. Picking up Combusken with Cut and dropping off Riolu to learn HM Strength
  5. K

Training Center Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Monday 27th August 2012. Picking up Pachirisu and dropping off Combusken to learn HM Cut
  6. K

Training Center Records

Re: Confirmed Bringing this thread back by dropping off my Pachirisu to learn HM Cut. Tess Edit: Don't forget to link to the Pokémon's Pokédex entry.
  7. K

Training Center Records

Re: Confirmed Picking up Combusken with Strength and Rock Smash.
  8. K

Training Center Records

Re: Training Centre Dropping off Combusken to learn HM: Rock Smash and HM: Strength
  9. K

Training Center Records

Re: Training Centre Picking up Girafarig with TM Return and Paras with HM Cut and HM Rock Smash.
  10. K

Training Center Records

Re: Training Centre Teaching my Girafarig TM: Return
  11. K

Training Center Records

Re: Training Centre Dropping off Paras to learn HM Cut and HM Rock Smash. Teaching Combusken TM Aerial Ace and TM Rock Slide
  12. K

Training Center Records

Re: Confirmed Picking up Combusken with HM Cut.
  13. K

Training Center Records

Re: Training Centre Dropping off Combusken to learn HM: Cut
  14. K

Training Center Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Monday, December 7, 2009. Picking up my Girafarig with Strength.
  15. K

Training Center Records

Re: Training Centre Dropping off Girafarig to learn HM Strength
  16. K

Training Center Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Monday, November 16, 2009. Picking up Girafarig with Rock Smash and Torchic with Copycat
  17. K

Training Center Records

Re: Training Centre Using my Espeon Plushieto teach Copycat to my Torchic Dropping off Girafarig to learn HM Rock Smash