• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. S

Training Center Records

Re: Confirmation List Picking up Sandile with Cut, Thanks!
  2. S

Training Center Records

Re: Training Centre Dropping off my Sandile to learn HM Cut, Thanks!
  3. S

Training Center Records

Re: Confirmation List Picking up Gible with HM Strength, Thanks!
  4. S

Training Center Records

Re: Confirmation List Oops sorry about that. Guess I rushed a little last week. Picking up Ponyta with Strength, Thanks! Dropping off Gible to learn HM Strength
  5. S

Training Center Records

Re: Confirmation List Picking up Gible with Cut and Strength, Thanks! Dropping off Ponyta to learn HM Strength
  6. S

Training Center Records

Re: Confirmation List Picking up Numel with Strength and Sandile with Cut, Thanks! Dropping off Gible to learn HMs Cut and Strength
  7. S

Training Center Records

Re: Training Centre Dropping off my Numel to learn HM Strength and my Sandile to learn HM Cut, Thanks!
  8. S

Training Center Records

Re: Confirmation List Picking up Blaziken with HM Strength and Espeon with HM Cut, Thanks!
  9. S

Training Center Records

Re: Training Centre Dropping off my Blaziken to learn HM Strength and my Espeon to learn HM Cut
  10. S

Training Center Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Monday 22nd April 2013. Picking up Swinub with Strength, Thanks!
  11. S

Training Center Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Monday 15th April 2013. Dropping off Swinub to learn HM Strength Thanks!
  12. S

Training Center Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Monday 8th April 2013. Picking up Zorua with HM Cut, Thanks!
  13. S

Training Center Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Monday 1st April 2013. Dropping off Zorua to learn HM Cut
  14. S

Training Center Records

Re: Training Centre Dropping off my male Eevee to learn TM Shadow Force and using this Black Persian Plushie to teach him Shadow Claw Dropping off my Female Eevee to use this golden fiddle in order to learn CM Unfinished Symphony and using this Black Persian Plushie to teach her Shadow Claw
  15. S

Training Center Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Monday 13th June 2011. Picking up Flareon with HM Strength, Thanks
  16. S

Training Center Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Monday 23rd May 2011. Picking up Flareaon with HM Strength, thanks Dropping off Flareaon to learn HM Rock Smash
  17. S

Training Center Records

Re: Confirmed Picking up Typhlosion with HM Rock Smash, Thanks Dropping off Flareaon to learn HM Strength
  18. S

Training Center Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Monday 2nd May 2011. Picking up Scyther with HM Defog, Thanks Dropping off Typhlosion to learn HM Rock Smash
  19. S

Training Center Records

Re: Confirmed for pickup on Monday 25th April 2011. Picking up Scyther with HM Cut, Thanks Dropping off Scyther to Learn HM Defog
  20. S

Training Center Records

Re: Training Centre Dropping off Scyther to learn HM Rock Smash, Thanks