• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. sweetbbydoll

Training Center Records

Picking up my Abra with the HM Flash, thank you!
  2. sweetbbydoll

Training Center Records

Picking up my Psyduck all his new HMs, thank you! Dropping off my Abra to learn the HM Flash.
  3. sweetbbydoll

Training Center Records

Dropping off my Psyduck to learn the HMs Rock Smash, Surf, Strength, Waterfall, Dive and Whirlpool. Thank you.
  4. sweetbbydoll

Training Center Records

Picking up my Slowpoke with the HMs Flash, Surf, Strength, Dive and Whirlpool. Thank you!
  5. sweetbbydoll

Training Center Records

Confirming that my Charizard officially learned the CMs Blow-Back and Fire Shield, thank you!
  6. sweetbbydoll

Training Center Records

Picking up my Exeggcute with the HMs Strength and Flash, thank you. Asking for confirmation of the moves my Charizard learned using The never ending birthday candle where she learned CM Blow-Back and eating the The Merciless Pepper where she learned the CM Fire Shield.
  7. sweetbbydoll

Training Center Records

Dropping off my Exeggcute to learn the HMs Strength and Flash, thank you.
  8. sweetbbydoll

Training Center Records

Picking up my Litleo with the HMs Rock Smash and Strength, thank you. Dropping off my Slowpoke to learn the HMs Flash, Surf, Strength, Dive and Whirlpool. Thank you.
  9. sweetbbydoll

Training Center Records

Picking up my Chikorita with the HMs Cut and Flash, thank you. Dropping off my Litleo to learn the HMs Rock Smash and Strength.
  10. sweetbbydoll

Training Center Records

Dropping off my Chikorita to learn the HMs Cut and Flash. Thank you.
  11. sweetbbydoll

Training Center Records

Picking up my Swablu with HM Fly, thank you.
  12. sweetbbydoll

Training Center Records

Dropping off my Swablu to learn the HM Fly, thank you.
  13. sweetbbydoll

Training Center Records

Picking up my Lapras with the HMs Rock Smash, Surf, Strength, Waterfall, Dive and Whirlpool. Thank you.
  14. sweetbbydoll

Training Center Records

I believe this Charizard is mine... Picking up my Charizard with her new CM Cross Fire, thank you.
  15. sweetbbydoll

Training Center Records

Using my Very Hot Cross Bun to teach my Charizard Samantha the CM Cross Fire, thank you.
  16. sweetbbydoll

Training Center Records

Dropping off my Lapras to learn the HMs Rock Smash, Surf, Strength, Waterfall, Dive and Whirlpool. Thank you.
  17. sweetbbydoll

Training Center Records

Picking up my Dedenne and Inkay with the HM Cut, thank you!
  18. sweetbbydoll

Training Center Records

Picking up my Azurill with the HMs Surf, Waterfall and Whirlpool. Also picking up my Shinx with the HM Strength, thank you. Dropping off my Dedenne and Inkay to learn the HM Cut.
  19. sweetbbydoll

Training Center Records

Picking up my Corsola with all of her new HMs, thank you. Dropping off my Shinx to learn the HM Strength.
  20. sweetbbydoll

Training Center Records

Picking up my Bunnelby with all those HMs, thank you! Dropping off my Azurill to learn the HMs Surf, Waterfall and Whirlpool.