• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. N

Training Center Records

Picking up my Arcanine with Rock Climb very late.
  2. N

Training Center Records

Picking up my Wingull with Defog. Dropping off my Arcanine to learn the HM move Rock Climb
  3. N

Training Center Records

Dropping off my Wingull to learn the HM move Defog. Teaching my Pokémon the following TMs: TM Hidden Power [Dark] to Anaya, my Meditite. TM Hidden Power [Rock] to Tatsa, my Wurmple. TM Hidden Power [Dragon] to Mojo, my Snover.
  4. N

Training Center Records

Picking up my Meditite with Strenght. Thanks.
  5. N

Training Center Records

Picking up my Meditite with Rock Smash. Dropping off my Meditite to learn the HM Strenght.
  6. N

Training Center Records

Picking up my Meditite with Flash. Dropping off my Meditite to learn the HM Rock Smash.
  7. N

Training Center Records

Teaching TM Light Screen to Anaya, my Meditite. Dropping off my Meditite to learn the HM Flash.
  8. N

Training Center Records

Picking up my Phanpy with Rock Smash.
  9. N

Training Center Records

Picking up my Mewoth with Flash and Phanpy with Strenght. Dropping off my Phanpy for the HM Rock Smash.
  10. N

Training Center Records

Picking up my Arcanine with Rock Smash and my Meowth with Cut. Dropping off my Meowth for the HM Flash and my Phanpy for the HM Strenght. Teaching the following TMs: TM Hyper Beam to Noche, my Salamence. TM Fire Blast to Tyrande, my Meowth.
  11. N

Training Center Records

Picking up my Arcanine with Strenght. Dropping off my Arcanine for the HM Rock Smash. Dropping off my Meowth for the HM Cut.
  12. N

Training Center Records

Dropping off my Arcanine to learn the HM Strenght.
  13. N

Training Center Records

Picking up my Espeon with Cut.
  14. N

Training Center Records

Picking up my Espeon with Flash. Dropping off my Espeon to learn the HM Cut.
  15. N

Training Center Records

Picking up my Sneasel with Strenght. Dropping off my Espeon to learn the HM Flash. Teaching TM Iron Tail to my Salamence.
  16. N

Training Center Records

Picking up my Sneasel with Dig. Dropping off my Sneasel to learn the HM Strenght.
  17. N

Training Center Records

Picking up my Sneasel with Rock Smash. Dropping off my Sneasel to learn the move Dig.
  18. N

Training Center Records

Picking up my Sneasel with Cut. Dropping off my Sneasel for Rock Smash.
  19. N

Training Center Records

Dropping off my Sneasel to learn the HM Cut.
  20. N

Training Center Records

Dropping off my Lapras to learn the HM Waterfall. Teaching my Growlithe Chocolate Magic.