• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Search results

1. T

Training Center Records

Picking up CHimchar with HM Rock Climb and Mankey with HM Rock Smash. Thanks.
  2. T

Training Center Records

Picking up Mankey with Rock Climb. Dropping off Chimchar for HM Rock Climb and Mankey for HM Rock Smash. Thanks.
  3. T

Training Center Records

Picking up Leafeon with Rock Smash and Mankey with Strength. Dropping off Mankey for HM Rock Climb. Thanks.
  4. T

Training Center Records

Picking up Leafeon with HM Strength. Dropping off Leafeon for HM Rock Smash and Mankey for HM Strength. Thanks.
  5. T

Training Center Records

Picking up my Starly with HM Defog. Dropping off my Leafeon for HM Strength. Thanks.
  6. T

Training Center Records

Picking up Chimchar with HM Rock Smash. Dropping off my Starly for HM Defog. Thanks.
  7. T

Training Center Records

Picking up Chimchar with HM Strength. Dropping off Chimchar again for HM Rock Smash. Thanks.
  8. T

Training Center Records

Picking up my Chimchar with HM Cut. Dropping off Chimchar for HM Strength. Thanks.
  9. T

Training Center Records

Dropping off my newly hatched Chimchar for the HM Cut. Thank you.
  10. T

Training Center Records

Teaching these TMs (Silver Wind and Flash Cannon) to my Level 10 Female Trash Coat Burmy. Teaching my TM Shadow Force to my Level 6 Male Tauros. Thanks.
  11. T

Training Center Records

Picking up my Beautifly with Defog. Whoop Whoop! Thanks.
  12. T

Training Center Records

Picking up my Corsola with Rock Smash. Then dropping off my Beautifly for the HM Defog. Thanks.
  13. T

Training Center Records

Picking up my Corsola with Strength and then dropping her back off for HM Rock Smash. Thanks.
  14. T

Training Center Records

Dropping off my Corsola for the HM Strenght. Thank you.
  15. T

Training Center Records

Teaching: TM Water Pulse to Gretchen my Corsola. TM Bubblebeam to Dratini my Dratini. Thanks Becki =o
  16. T

Training Center Records

Teaching my Dusclops my TM Psychic Teaching my Surskit my TM Ice Beam Teaching my Teddiursa my TM Mimic. Link to TMs Thanks.
  17. T

Training Center Records

Teaching my Wurmple Sweet Scent using my 'Eau de Bellossom' Perfume. Teaching my Teddiura Dynamic Punch using my Chocolate Milkshake item. Teaching my Teddiursa Attract using my TM Attract from the Valentine's Day Giveaway. Thanks ^^
  18. T

Training Center Records

Teaching this TM Hidden Power Ghost to my Female Surskit. Thanks ^.^
  19. T

Training Center Records

Using the Gengar Plushie and Sneasel Wand from the Halloween Thing on my Duskull making him go from Level 21 to 22 and teaching him Taunt, Torment and Nightmare. Thanks.